• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
In the fourteen points question can we write that the fourteen points were passed in response to the Nehru report.
yes u can, just explain it more. i.e nehru report didn't demanded what muslims wanted so jinnah gave his own demands on behalf of muslims.

Reaction score
Here:
Attached Files:

• Scan.pdf

File size:
    1.8 MB​
    Views:
    0​
--------If I ever help you, which is unlikely, then please pray for me.---------

Reaction score
How can I study for Islamiyat in about one month to get an A* or at least an A.
From which ONE book should i study?

Reaction score
Can you post me answer on this question?

Why did the Muslim-league do better in the 1945 election than it had in the 1937 election?(7)
1. the most important reason that helped league to sweep the votes was the treatment of the congress ministries itself during the period 1937-1939. Muslims realised that if they did not stand up for their rights they wud hav to suffer at the hands of congress
2. it had learned the lesson from elections of 1937 n had now campaigned effectively to manage votes n let Muslims know wat it exactly stood for
3. the sub-continent in 1945 was different from that in 1937, ml had become a force in Indian politics n they had passed the Pakistan resolution n Jinnah was fighting to show that the league was an equal force in politics to congress
Hope this helps !

Reaction score
How can I study for Islamiyat in about one month to get an A* or at least an A.
From which ONE book should i study?
There is no single perfect book for this subject but what i can recommand u is u may use farkhanda noor's and yasmin malik's books together. they will provide u great preparation from exam point of view. if u still want a single book, go for farkhanda noor as it contains more detail but however it ommits some topics like the event of mirage.

Reaction score
There is no single perfect book for this subject but what i can recommand u is u may use farkhanda noor's and yasmin malik's books together. they will provide u great preparation from exam point of view. if u still want a single book, go for farkhanda noor as it contains more detail but however it ommits some topics like the event of mirage.
How about Ifthikhar-ul-Haqs book.
And I cant really study two books in one month along with 3 other subjects can I?

Reaction score
How about Ifthikhar-ul-Haqs book.
And I cant really study two books in one month along with 3 other subjects can I?
thats also good. for only one book, use any of them but keep in mind that u can not get best for islamiat by single book.

Reaction score
Which grade will I get if i study from one book?
it depends how well u study from a single book. getting an A* is not easy in this case but u can still get an A. Still it depends on ur preparation.

Reaction score
Can you post me answer on this question?

Why did the Muslim-league do better in the 1945 election than it had in the 1937 election?(7)
in 1937 the league was havng an image problem , and they came to know that their support lies in muslim minority areas insted of muslim majoruty areas . moreover it was divided into 2 groups ie sir shafi group and jinnah group. in 1945 league had passed pakistan resolution and now had a new thing to offer to muslims, the period of congress tyranny favoured the muslim league as now more people came under its banner. due to the efforts of jinnah the league was united and organized n district levels . now the 2 nation theory was more stronger than it was in 1937

Reaction score
Could you please answer these questions:

1. Why do you think Jinnah decided to support the idea of creating 'Pakistan'?(7)

2. Was the creation of the new state the Greatest achievement Jinnah made to the Pakistan Movement? Give reasons for your answer.(14)

For the first part are these points correct:
1. Congress tyranny.
2.A growing realization that the British would leave India soon.
3. Influence of other Muslim leaders such as Rehmat Ali and Iqbal.

Reaction score
Can you tell me the answers for these questions please ?
Qs 1: Why did Simon Commission fail? 7 'marks
Qs 2: Why did Nehru report fail? 7 marks
Please help me !
It was composed of British members.
Congress and League both rejected it.
Nehru soon published his report in response. As a result the Simon Commission was largely ignored.

Muslims rejected it.
Jinnah's fourteen points replaced it.

I don't think these questions are in the previous examinations though.

Reaction score
In Islamiat is there any kind of pattern that we have to follow while answering the question. The way we have to in history, Pak.studies . If so please enlighten me.