• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can i write in the ques why did
pakistan came into being

1.muslims were a nation..india wass divided
2.british were soon to leave..and they realised the solution for inidan problems was partition..
3.muslims knew if british left vidout partition congress would be majority ,,,muslims would suffer

Reaction score
can i write in the ques why did
pakistan came into being

1.muslims were a nation..india wass divided
2.british were soon to leave..and they realised the solution for inidan problems was partition..
3.muslims knew if british left vidout partition congress would be majority ,,,muslims would suffer
1.congress tyrannical rule was an eye opener
2. british were leaving
3. support for 2 nation theory

Reaction score
Someone Please Help me.
How do we answer those questions that say ''How successfull'' and stuff.. in the 14 mark questions.
The marking scheme says we have to tell both successes and failures? How? Successes in one paragraph? Failures in other? Please tell me the pattern.

Also what about those timeline questions.. like..

"The Lucknow pact was the most important attempt to seek a solution to the problems in the subcontinent between 1909-1919''. Do you agree? Explain. (14)

Are we supposed to explain all the events? and if yes, then start from Morley minto reforms.. or Lucknow Pact? :/

Reaction score
Someone Please Help me.
How do we answer those questions that say ''How successfull'' and stuff.. in the 14 mark questions.
The marking scheme says we have to tell both successes and failures? How? Successes in one paragraph? Failures in other? Please tell me the pattern.

"The Lucknow pact was the most important attempt to seek a solution to the problems in the subcontinent between 1909-1919''. Do you agree? Explain. (14)

Are we supposed to explain all the events? and if yes, then start from Morley minto reforms.. or Lucknow Pact? :/
Yeah successses and failures seperately. Paragraphs dont matter. you can divide as much as you want to.

And in timeline, best if you mention all reforms. And do it in a chronological order.

Reaction score
Someone Please Help me.

morely minto

u have to explain outcome reaction..and how it effected...as how it was important...but u dont have to write a lot for thAT JUst give justifications...

no u dont have to divide that pragraphs into success and failures,,,as u have to keep up with the chronoligical if recquired..otherwise its up to u

Reaction score
are international relations a time line question ?????

Yeah successses and failures seperately. Paragraphs dont matter. you can divide as much as you want to.

And in timeline, best if you mention all reforms. And do it in a chronological order.

Reaction score
And Help needed in these two questions:

Q. Why was the East India Company involved in the Subcontinent during the 17th century?
Q. Why were British able to take control of lands in the subcontinent between 1750 and 1850?

In the Second Question, i thought about mentioning the INDIAN WEAKNESS and MILITARY INFERIORITY.. and the BRITISH STRENGTH... and then making another paragraph about how the INDIAN states were divided and disunited into various territories so the British defeated them separately and increased control.
But in the marking scheme it says .. to tell about Battle of Plassey and Governor Generals and Taxations and all that! Confused :/

Reaction score
I am leaving the Whole section 3, havent even read it once.
So the only hope for me is two master the first two sections completely, right?

Reaction score
And Help needed in these two questions:

Q. Why was the East India Company involved in the Subcontinent during the 17th century?
Q. Why were British able to take control of lands in the subcontinent between 1750 and 1850?

In the Second Question, i thought about mentioning the INDIAN WEAKNESS and MILITARY INFERIORITY.. and the BRITISH STRENGTH... and then making another paragraph about how the INDIAN states were divided and disunited into various territories so the British defeated them separately and increased control.
But in the marking scheme it says .. to tell about Battle of Plassey and Governor Generals and Taxations and all that! Confused :/
really plz gve me the link