• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Q) What was the black hole inncident? /4
Q) what was Arya Samaj? /4

Q) how successfulwere british attempts to take control of lands in the subcontinent between 1750 and 1856?

Pleaseeeee reply

Reaction score
Q) What was the black hole inncident? /4
Q) what was Arya Samaj? /4

Q) how successfulwere british attempts to take control of lands in the subcontinent between 1750 and 1856?

Pleaseeeee reply
black hole

The Black Hole of Calcutta was a small dungeon in the old fort william, at Calcutta, India, where troops of the Nawab of Bengal, Siraj ud-Daulah, held British prisoners of war after the capture of the Fort on 19 June 1756.itt was a small room and the british were starved and they even each others sweat.it was very crowded with only one small window high and many suffocated.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Guys how was your paper .. Q2 was tricky and due to bad time management i got only 4-5 lines written on the last part of Q2 . Please pray for my exam and i think i have missed some points of Hazrat Umer's life ..... Hope for an A Grade ... please pray

Reaction score
Guys how was your paper .. Q2 was tricky and due to bad time management i got only 4-5 lines written on the last part of Q2 . Please pray for my exam and i think i have missed some points of Hazrat Umer's life ..... Hope for an A Grade ... please pray
no prb I missed hazrat usman's soe points but on the whole mine was okay , so expecting atleast A in thix paper

Reaction score
no prb I missed hazrat usman's soe points but on the whole mine was okay , so expecting atleast A in thix paper
... Yeah i hope so ... and i am doing hard for my next islamiat paper and got prepared all the compulsory question that have come till now ...... i can post here about Hadith in legal thinking if you want .. notes are good

Reaction score
Salman Pak Rocks ..... i need some notes regarding history and importence of ahadith can you please provide me some of them... i ll be thankful to you ..