• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
you did wow i know nobody who did it actually as matter of fact we werent even taught much abt them either
We weren't taught so much about them, but I myself found section three easier to learn.
Plus Nigel kelly explains alot.

Reaction score
We weren't taught so much about them, but I myself found section three easier to learn.
yeah i know i wish we had more time to do section 3 i would have got a chance to learn it better and we use bajwa which practically has nothing about liaquat ali khan and a little abt mirza and gulam mohd

Reaction score
Ermm. Everyone?
What was the answer of q.2 b part?
That why (or maybe it was how ) Were British abe to maintain their control of India from 1750 to 1850. I just mentioned the indians weakness and british strengths :l
How much can i expect?

Reaction score
Basically the content you write is important than the length .Even if you don`t fully explain the reasons you can gain marks by writing important and relevant content. :)
thnx thn i think i can score some marks :)
btw in the end i got mixed up and lacked space so i wrote the left part of q3c on the first paper will my marks be deducted :oops:

Reaction score
Ermm. Everyone?
That why (or maybe it was how ) Were British abe to maintain their control of India from 1750 to 1850. I just mentioned the indians weakness and british strengths :l
How much can i expect?
I MENTIONED THE SAME N ALSO SME PACTS OR WARS N WHY AFTER 1850 THEY WERE NT I.E WAR OF INDEPENDENCE

Reaction score
YEAH IT DO IS BUT I COULDNT REMEMBER MUCH ABT IT AT DAT TIME SO DDNT DID
do u have guess papers for geo n isl p2..................... or d ans to
write about caliphs relation with other states?
write about d caliphs as an example of leadership?
jihad?
or hadith in comunal n indivual life?

Reaction score
di
d u do quest 5 ........... i did it ......... but m not so sure about it specialy uk n commonwealth......

Reaction score

Attachments

• JIHAD.pdf
    35.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Syllabus Prepration of P2.doc
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • Communal and Individual Life.pdf
    368.8 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Ermm. Everyone?
How much can i expect?
well u had to mention some battles not a lot............. u could also say some indians supported british........ but i dunno vat u gona get