• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
for the history exam did anyone actually do question 4 and and for the question on marathas do u include the shah waliullah wala part where he writes letters and stuff and durrani comes and defeats them
I wrote:
What did the Marathas do?
The Marathas were the followers of Sivaji. They established their power in the state of Maharashtra. They also spread in Bihar and Gujrat. They posed a great threat to the Mughal rule and wanted to establish Hindu rule. The last Mughal emperor aurangzeb also engaged in wars with the Marathas. They were finally defeated by Ahmad Shah Abdali.
How much marks can i get for this?

Reaction score
I wrote:
What did the Marathas do?
The Marathas were the followers of Sivaji. They established their power in the state of Maharashtra. They also spread in Bihar and Gujrat. They posed a great threat to the Mughal rule and wanted to establish Hindu rule. The last Mughal emperor aurangzeb also engaged in wars with the Marathas. They were finally defeated by Ahmad Shah Abdali.
How much marks can i get for this?
well the marking scheme says you get one mark for every correct statement so u have 7 correct statements so u should get 4 easily and if u develop a statement they give u two marks toh i think u shud get a four quite aaram se

Reaction score
well the marking scheme says you get one mark for every correct statement so u have 7 correct statements so u should get 4 easily and if u develop a statement they give u two marks toh i think u shud get a four quite aaram se
My doubt was that the question asked what did they do not who were they. So maybe they need 4 valid points on their working. What do u think?

Reaction score
My doubt was that the question asked what did they do not who were they. So maybe they need 4 valid points on their working. What do u think?
well there is nowhere in bajwa where they tell u what they did and i asked quite a lot of people and they all wrote this. and btw this is wat came to my mind while i was answering the question and since i didnt know their workings i had to go along with who they were part

Reaction score
well there is nowhere in bajwa where they tell u what they did and i asked quite a lot of people and they all wrote this. and btw this is wat came to my mind while i was answering the question and since i didnt know their workings i had to go along with who they were part
same here...
I hope they give marks for this.

Reaction score
Kind of yes. You should know where the most stuff is found. Cause they might link it with industries.
like all of them they are plenty i've been trying to learn them since class eight they r just so confusing and so many

Reaction score
IN THE FIRST QUESTION HE MENTIONED , I WROTE DAT EDUCATIONAL REFORMS WERE IMPORTANT BUT THE IMPORTANCE OF 2 NATION THEORY CANNOT BE DENIED , AS WELL ,
WAS I RIGHT OR WRONG , I GUESS IN IT WE HAVE TO PUT FORWARD OUR OWN OPINION , I DID PLACED THE WHOLE RESONING
That too is correct but i found that some students wrote about his aligarh movement as very important that is also an correct way .You should not worry about it.By the way in 14 marks it is better to explain the reason 1st which you conclude to be important at the end. (y)