• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Special information for all students giving Islamiat.
Concentrate on the Khilafat of Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Ali.

Reaction score
i wrote tht ............... in 1999 sharif did not let musharafs plane to land. he then made d head of isi as the new coas. however the army did not aproove of this.it took control of the airport n allowed musharafs plane to land . musharaf then found sharif uilty of the plaNE conspiracy and of attempting murder highjacking and kidnapping .this was musharafs coup in which sharif was exiled to arabia........

how much should i expect in q5 a "what was musharafs coup?"

Reaction score
i wrote tht ............... in 1999 sharif did not let musharafs plane to land. he then made d head of isi as the new coas. however the army did not aproove of this.it took control of the airport n allowed musharafs plane to land . musharaf then found sharif uilty of the plaNE conspiracy and of attempting murder highjacking and kidnapping .this was musharafs coup in which sharif was exiled to arabia........

No idea of sec 3.

Reaction score

well u have plenty of correct statements so u should get 3 or so

Reaction score
Guys! i wrote that: Marathas were skilful guerilla hindu fighters, in southern India. In 1737 they took control of Delhi, And extended control Eastwards towards Bengal. By 1760 they were the most powerful group in india. Nothing could the mughals do about it. Later Ahmad shah defeated them in the battle of panipat. How much marks will i get?