• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
sad for i didnt knew anything that valid bout them and just wrote that they were a rebel group against mughal rule..they didnt like aurengzebs piloicies....they signed a treaty with britsih and were defeated
same here...
I hope they give marks for this.

Reaction score
thnx thn i think i can score some marks :)
btw in the end i got mixed up and lacked space so i wrote the left part of q3c on the first paper will my marks be deducted :oops:
There is no negitive marking in olevel.You know in Islamiat i wrote an whole question wrong and reattempted in other questions space.Every thing is fine till you properly mention the question number.

Reaction score
hey guyz the question ur discussing ie of marathas m I rite dat
they lived in south , in deccan , raised in the last years of Aurangzeb, 25 years of fighting weren't subdued , defeated by ahmad shah abdali n british in 1818 , daner was dat they might take ove
how much marks ll I be awarded

Reaction score
hey guyz the question ur discussing ie of marathas m I rite dat
they lived in south , in deccan , raised in the last years of Aurangzeb, 25 years of fighting weren't subdued , defeated by ahmad shah abdali n british in 1818 , daner was dat they might take ove
how much marks ll I be awarded
U`ll get three marks as your first 2 points are invalid.
The question was:
What did marathas do?
you needed to tell what they did and wars they fought.