• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
nah when the expected is sweeter why spoil ur taste
waise know it all what did u write isl k question 2 mai

In surah kausr there is abtar and i knew that it means one without male heir and so wrote it was revealed after death of prophets second son,Basically in our schools assembly i frequently hear surah ikhlas`s tranlation and it contains ahad and i knew it means Allah is one so i wrote about oness unity of allah and that it was revealed at the time when there was worst idol worship.

Reaction score
Guys! i wrote that: Marathas were skilful guerilla hindu fighters, in southern India. In 1737 they took control of Delhi, And extended control Eastwards towards Bengal. By 1760 they were the most powerful group in india. Nothing could the mughals do about it. Later Ahmad shah defeated them in the battle of panipat. How much marks will i get?
I hope 4 because you wrote facts rather than loose statements. (y)

Reaction score
In surah kausr there is abtar and i knew that it means one without male heir and so wrote it was revealed after death of prophets second son,Basically in our schools assembly i frequently hear surah ikhlas`s tranlation and it contains ahad and i knew it means Allah is one so i wrote about oness unity of allah and that it was revealed at the time when there was worst idol worship.
yeah i wrote this and kausar mai i added the abundance thing too and ahad mai i also wrote abt the arabs claiming angels to be allah's daughters etc

Reaction score
because of question 2. it will be very difficult to get an a* :/i might lose some 5 marks on it. i wrote about surah kauthar whatever i knew to console him and everything. i wrote teachings of surah ikhlas because i didnt remember that it was revealed to answer questions of the quraish. the major setbacks i might have faced were the references. i wrote only 2 or 3 refs and that too were of surah ikhlas i think... :/ max how many marks will i lose

Reaction score
because of question 2. it will be very difficult to get an a* :/i might lose some 5 marks on it. i wrote about surah kauthar whatever i knew to console him and everything. i wrote teachings of surah ikhlas because i didnt remember that it was revealed to answer questions of the quraish. the major setbacks i might have faced were the references. i wrote only 2 or 3 refs and that too were of surah ikhlas i think... :/ max how many marks will i lose
Dude seriously you should not worry as threshold will automatically fall as many students attempted it wrong.Work hard and prepare paper2 well.

Reaction score
There is no negitive marking in olevel.You know in Islamiat i wrote an whole question wrong and reattempted in other questions space.Every thing is fine till you properly mention the question number.
huh thnk God i did mention the question num but m afraid i wxnt able to give my full opinion in the last part due to lack ov tym

Reaction score
listen can we leave the topics which have come in the 2012 paper cux i think questions wont be repeated right :oops:????

Reaction score
Why has death rate in pak decreased/increased? Please reply asap
decreased:
good medical facilities
cures of diseses found
low infant mortality rate
good transport system
more food production

increase:
low food productiion
high infant mortality rate
poor medical facilities or hygene control (sanitation water suplly)
less cures
poor transport to move docters ............

Reaction score
Ermm. Everyone?
What was the answer of q.2 b part?
That why (or maybe it was how ) Were British abe to maintain their control of India from 1750 to 1850. I just mentioned the indians weakness and british strengths :l
How much can i expect?

The correct answer was their strong hold on the trade and most of the Indians were satisfied with them. The Brits had also placed puppet rulers in states (e.g Bengal) that's how they were able to maintain their control on the subcontinent. You can add more points along with that. The whole paper was mostly about UNDERSTANDING, not huge amounts of knowledge.

Reaction score
i wrote tht ............... in 1999 sharif did not let musharafs plane to land. he then made d head of isi as the new coas. however the army did not aproove of this.it took control of the airport n allowed musharafs plane to land . musharaf then found sharif uilty of the plaNE conspiracy and of attempting murder highjacking and kidnapping .this was musharafs coup in which sharif was exiled to arabia........

how much should i expect in q5 a "what was musharafs coup?"
I guess u an get 4 , u shoud have also mentioned dat martail law declared

Reaction score
Why has death rate in pak decreased/increased? Please reply asap
death rate has decreased
1 improved medical facilities , control over uncurable diseases
2. improve in food production both quality and quantity
3. less infant mortality rate

Reaction score
Guys! i wrote that: Marathas were skilful guerilla hindu fighters, in southern India. In 1737 they took control of Delhi, And extended control Eastwards towards Bengal. By 1760 they were the most powerful group in india. Nothing could the mughals do about it. Later Ahmad shah defeated them in the battle of panipat. How much marks will i get?
ur is lot more nice than me , I would gve u 4 , me wrote just 3 faacts in there n remember nothing , :D

Reaction score
no prob , they asked us abt the circumstances so we ddnt had so much to write in references I just wrote 3

Reaction score
The correct answer was their strong hold on the trade and most of the Indians were satisfied with them. The Brits had also placed puppet rulers in states (e.g Bengal) that's how they were able to maintain their control on the subcontinent. You can add more points along with that. The whole paper was mostly about UNDERSTANDING, not huge amounts of knowledge.
I ddnt mention straight away all thx , I mentioned the british strength n indian weaknesses and at the end I wrote that after 1850 resentment started to grow n resulted in a revolt
was I rite