• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
That's why I wrote everything I knew about the Marathas in the beginning because in the end either there will be no space or no time.
yeah this is what i try do for all papers finish a particular question than go on to the next one as u said there is never any time left and it is very difficult to regain ur chain of thoughts in those last few minutes

Reaction score
yeah this is what i try do for all papers finish a particular question than go on to the next one as u said there is never any time left and it is very difficult to regain ur chain of thoughts in those last few minutes
Right.

Reaction score
thx
ameen
thx
ameen
can u tell me how much i will get in the event one

i wrote first of mangal pandey...the sepoys defied the comand of british and refused to use greased cartridges and were imprisoned ...they were later freed then i wrote of bahadur shah rani of jhansi and tatya topee arival and that they were taken down. but the maiin problem was that i didnt write dates as i forgot them....

Reaction score
Ermm. Everyone?
What was the answer of q.2 b part?
That why (or maybe it was how ) Were British abe to maintain their control of India from 1750 to 1850. I just mentioned the indians weakness and british strengths :l
How much can i expect?
I mentioned that the Brithish had built raiways which helped them mobilize thier troops, efficient administration due to intrioduction of telegraoh and the Subsidary alliance i.e that the didnt control evey part of the empire and paced puppet rules in them
Is it correct?

Reaction score
i also wrote their weaknes but also gave names of important battle...and then of british strentgh and i wrote of doctrine of lapse and paramountcy but i dont think it is correct...only allah can help now
Ermm. Everyone?
What was the answer of q.2 b part?
That why (or maybe it was how ) Were British abe to maintain their control of India from 1750 to 1850. I just mentioned the indians weakness and british strengths :l
How much can i expect?

Reaction score
i also wrote their weaknes but also gave names of important battle...and then of british strentgh and i wrote of doctrine of lapse and paramountcy but i dont think it is correct...only allah can help now
You basically had to write about why the British were successful in gaining and maintaining their control over India. One of the reasons was their superior armies, effective administrative policies etc

Reaction score
i wrote their strentgh that their army was well equiped ,well organised ,well trained,,
i wrote that throught dol and dop they were able to gain more control and lands,and i also told of goi act that this way they were able to take direct control,,and that they exploited the bengalis and indians this way they became richer and the indians became poor and weak..is it right..???
You basically had to write about why the British were successful in gaining and maintaining their control over India. One of the reasons was their superior armies, effective administrative policies etc

Reaction score
Well yes these are all the reasons. However, the number of marks you score also depends on whether you properly explained these. Merely identifying reasons will restrict you to a Level 2 marks - maximum 4. To access Level 3, you need to identify your reason, explain it and then analyze it. This is to be done for every reason (there should be only 3) so that in the end you have 3 solid reasons presented in 3 paragraphs. If you have integrated your points into such a format, be sure to expect 6-7 marks.

Reaction score
Well yes these are all the reasons. However, the number of marks you score also depends on whether you properly explained these. Merely identifying reasons will restrict you to a Level 2 marks - maximum 4. To access Level 3, you need to identify your reason, explain it and then analyze it. This is to be done for every reason (there should be only 3) so that in the end you have 3 solid reasons presented in 3 paragraphs. If you have integrated your points into such a format, be sure to expect 6-7 marks.
i wrote one paragraph aboutthe reforms they introdueced to gain and establish control..
i wrote one ..or maybe i am not sure.....of british strengths...
and another of their advantage being the disunity of indian ..i gave dicriptions of the above however not tht much of the 2nd one ..
can u tell how many marks are likely to come

Reaction score
c
i wrote one paragraph aboutthe reforms they introdueced to gain and establish control..
i wrote one ..or maybe i am not sure.....of british strengths...
and another of their advantage being the disunity of indian ..i gave dicriptions of the above however not tht much of the 2nd one ..
can u tell how many marks are likely to come
can u also tell of the marathas one and the events one....i am not sure of those...i wrote most of the events but wrote no date..how many marks would be cut due to that....i am worried plz help

Reaction score
btw do u have any guess paper of islamiat and geo i have 1 but not many ppl know of other than that one..