• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I ddnt mention straight away all thx , I mentioned the british strength n indian weaknesses and at the end I wrote that after 1850 resentment started to grow n resulted in a revolt
was I rite
Guess you will lose marks on that, because it was not what the question demanded. :/
You had to be precise.

Reaction score
Guess you will lose marks on that, because it was not what the question demanded. :/
You had to be precise.
my answer was precieze , it said how so in that I had mentioned dat the indains ddnt had much attention towards them , they preferred to enter alliance wth them n their military expertise was declining so couldn't win wars wth thm whereas british were strong , modern equipments had , war tactics n good spy system
doent all thx related to that question , I mean I ddnt wrote abt the reasons of decline of Mughal empire

Reaction score
I WROTE :
MARATHAS WERE A REBELLION GROUP. THEY DID NOT LIKE THE POLICIES OF AURENGZEB.THEY SIGNED A TREATY WITH BRITISH BUT WERE SOON DEFEATED BY THEM
IS THIS CORRECT?

Reaction score
my answer was precieze , it said how so in that I had mentioned dat the indains ddnt had much attention towards them , they preferred to enter alliance wth them n their military expertise was declining so couldn't win wars wth thm whereas british were strong , modern equipments had , war tactics n good spy system
doent all thx related to that question , I mean I ddnt wrote abt the reasons of decline of Mughal empire
That's good enough! (y)

Reaction score
I WROTE :
MARATHAS WERE A REBELLION GROUP. THEY DID NOT LIKE THE POLICIES OF AURENGZEB.THEY SIGNED A TREATY WITH BRITISH BUT WERE SOON DEFEATED BY THEM
IS THIS CORRECT?
yp they r but I guess u d score 3 as u ddnt mention abt ahmad shah abdali n when they were defeated and how serious was their rebellion

Reaction score
I KNEW OF HIM BUT THOUGHT IT WAS NOT NECESSARY AND DIDNT LEFT MUCH SPACESO VEN UII CAM BACK FOR THIS QUESTION I WSNT ABLE TO WRITE AND HAD TO CUT THE PART
yp they r but I guess u d score 3 as u ddnt mention abt ahmad shah abdali n when they were defeated and how serious was their rebellion