• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
why did congress oppose Morley Minto reforms??? I found this reason on the Internet but I don't really understand what it means...
[Franchise] The franchise was very narrow and it was not uniform. The number of voters was very small because the property qualification was very high, and it was discriminatory differing from place to place, and women were not given the right to poll. Only loyal Indians from upper classes, who loved western education and culture, could reach the Legislative Councils. Furthermore there were indirect methods of election which were against the basic principles of democracy. Landlords and chamber of commerce were given undue importance who would elect members to Legislative Councils.

Reaction score
importance of Congregational prayers on Fridays [4] u tell ?
sorry for late answer, wasn't at home
-They are made obligatory and missing them consecutively harms one faith
-When many Muslims gather in mosque it brings a sense of togetherness and also the feeling of uniformity in the cause and goal is felt
-Believers in such gatherings get acquainted and share their feelings with each other; this leads them towards the true spirit of Islam i.e Unity and Brotherhood. Hence Friday gathering promotes Brotherhood
-In these gathering Muslims can see and check on their strength
-Friday congregational prayer are also significant for learning. Believers learn much from the sermon delivered before the congregational prayer. The sermons are not only a source of religious learning but also of learning about the current issues of Muslim ummah.
-Muslims also practice charity in these gatherings which helps the mosque administration to run their system smoothly and theses charities are also helpful for the poor and the needy of the community

Reaction score
why was muslim league founded?? plz give me three reasons ASAP....
1. Protection of Islamic culture and Muslims of India.
2. Eradicating misunderstandings between British Government and the Muslims and establishing good relations.
3. Creating good relations with other communities living in this subcontinent.
4. Achieving the Muslim rights through political process.

Reaction score
thx man
sorry for late answer, wasn't at home
-They are made obligatory and missing them consecutively harms one faith
-When many Muslims gather in mosque it brings a sense of togetherness and also the feeling of uniformity in the cause and goal is felt
-Believers in such gatherings get acquainted and share their feelings with each other; this leads them towards the true spirit of Islam i.e Unity and Brotherhood. Hence Friday gathering promotes Brotherhood
-In these gathering Muslims can see and check on their strength
-Friday congregational prayer are also significant for learning. Believers learn much from the sermon delivered before the congregational prayer. The sermons are not only a source of religious learning but also of learning about the current issues of Muslim ummah.
-Muslims also practice charity in these gatherings which helps the mosque administration to run their system smoothly and theses charities are also helpful for the poor and the needy of the community

Reaction score
1. Protection of Islamic culture and Muslims of India.
2. Eradicating misunderstandings between British Government and the Muslims and establishing good relations.
3. Creating good relations with other communities living in this subcontinent.
4. Achieving the Muslim rights through political process.
how did muslim league create good relations with other communities in subcontinent??

Reaction score
I READ IN ONE BOOK DAT ISHA KAE WITR QASR NAMAZ MEIN 1 HO GATA HAI N DOSRI BOOK KEH RAHI HAI KAE 3 HOTE HAIN , WHM SHALL I FOLLOW

Reaction score
With reference to 'Balance of Payment', state what is the difference between 'Balance of Payment' and 'Balance of Trade'?

Reaction score
With reference to 'Balance of Payment', state what is the difference between 'Balance of Payment' and 'Balance of Trade'?

Difference between 'Balance of Payment' and 'Balance of Trade' is that 'Balance of Trade' is the difference between the value of export and imports of good during a given period of time. Whereas, 'Balance of Payment' is the difference between value of exports and imports of good and also includes the service sector (tertiary sector of the economy).

Reaction score
Islamiat Paper 2 :'(
Can somebody PLEASE tell me the important topics? I am doomed.
Should i skip CALIPHS? I have started just now.

Reaction score
Islamiat Paper 2 :'(
Can somebody PLEASE tell me the important topics? I am doomed.
Should i skip CALIPHS? I have started just now.

TBH, i skipped caliphs everytime i appeared in my school examination, but this time i am not taking risks so i am studying it

Reaction score
I have been skipping it for these entire two years, even did not attend the lectures about caliphs! :/
What should i do first? Articles? Pillars? History and importance of Hadis? And can i leave the articles of faith that came in OCT-NOV 2012?
I dont think they can repeat?

TBH, i skipped caliphs everytime i appeared in my school examination, but this time i am not taking risks so i am studying it