• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yeah, that's right. You should utilize the given lines only.
They give you lines accordingly. Atleast, that's what my teacher told me.
well I saw many students writing below the lines n I wrote a li'l too :p

Reaction score
My history paper went great. InshaAllah ill get an A in history. But Geog went pathetic. Max Ill get 15 marks in the climate question. I might get a B in geography. This can convert my A in history to B :(

Reaction score
Guys can someone please help me? In today's geography paper, i attempted q5 then I did q2. but then i was confused that should i do q1 or 3. so i started q3 with part 1 of naming the plants but then i left it and i started doing q1. I actually attempted q1 2 and 5 and i forgot to cut the part i did of q3. is it true that the examiner will only check my q123 and he will leave q5?? :O :O :'(

Reaction score
Ive heard to what extent wale questions mei methods k sath drawbacks bhi likhne hote hain???????? Is this true??
Yes,it is like Advantages and Disadvantages.3 of both in the 6 marks Q

Mashallah paper was alla!Maybe one or 2 mistakes but i've done well i think! :D

Reaction score
Yes, you got to write both, drawbacks too.
The question clearly states to what extent, this means somehow yes, and somehow no. You got to show both sides.

My paper was just Okay. I did 1 3 5. It wasnt bad, but not VERY GOOD either. However, I am satisfied. :)

Reaction score
well I saw many students writing below the lines n I wrote a li'l too :p

You could have taken supplements. I forgot initially that we could have them, so I had to compress all the info in the given lines. My teacher had strictly instructed me not to exceed the given space, so I was careful.

Reaction score
You could have taken supplements. I forgot initially that we could have them, so I had to compress all the info in the given lines. My teacher had strictly instructed me not to exceed the given space, so I was careful.
i saw people taking supplements too but i still wasnt sure whether we can take them

Reaction score
were these the three things to be circled in Q1 about the semi arid area :low evapotranspiration ,humidity and thunder storms?i think the humidity is incorrect:unsure:

Reaction score
listen for the question on agriculture i think it was three what was in the first picture wheat or rice??

Reaction score
wasnt that figure similar to this?:
wheat.JPG