• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
the biggest fear i have is that i attempted q 1, 2 and 5. but also the first part of q3. my friends are telling me that they will only check my q 1 2 3 :(

Reaction score
what did we have to write in the question of describing the low vegetation and land related to rainfall??
dry land,not fertile,no grass proved that there was limited supply of water ,scanty vegetation:eek:nly those plants were there which could survive in heat and less water

Reaction score
in question 5, in to what extent can pakistan increase it's food supply,
i wrote things like pakistan can import food from other countries and that can use hyvs to increase yield along with using pesticides to increase crop yield, and that they can use reserve land for crops and for disadvantages i wrote that it will be expensive,pests may attack and that it will lower crop yield and also water may be polluted so it can't be used for irrigation and that may hamper the food supply,
WILL THIS GET ME 6 out 0f 6

Reaction score
y
in question 5, in to what extent can pakistan increase it's food supply,
i wrote things like pakistan can import food from other countries and that can use hyvs to increase yield along with using pesticides to increase crop yield, and that they can use reserve land for crops and for disadvantages i wrote that it will be expensive,pests may attack and that it will lower crop yield and also water may be polluted so it can't be used for irrigation and that may hamper the food supply,
WILL THIS GET ME 6 out 0f 6
yes as ur points are valid.

Reaction score
What was the range of the shaded region in the question relating to population?

Reaction score
And what was the order of the process of planting rice/cotton/sugarcane?

Reaction score
the qs. which asked how rice was planted on small-scale farm we just had to mention its method of plantation????? :confused: