• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i still don't really get the marking system! is it percentile method or marks? i mean A* is considered if one gets 90 above marks for example in islamiat, very few people will get an A* that way, or does it depend on the general performance of all students the highest marks etc? plz do let me know :)

Reaction score
i still don't really get the marking system! is it percentile method or marks? i mean A* is considered if one gets 90 above marks for example in islamiat, very few people will get an A* that way, or does it depend on the general performance of all students the highest marks etc? plz do let me know :)
it depends upon the genral performance of all the students i.e if the general performance is not that good then the percentage to achieve a certain grade will be lower and vice versa

Reaction score
does anyone remember the entire agriculture question in paper 2, i'm nervous i left something out
The agriculture question asked about:
  • names of crops and their uses
  • definition of cash crop farming with reference to a crop named above
  • order of process of cultivation
  • cultivation of rice on small-scale farm
  • graph on sugar cane production
  • why agricultural production varies from year to year
  • to what extent can road, rail and air transport be improved so that food supplies can reach different areas of Pakistan

Reaction score
Hey did the pattern of Paper 2 urdu changed?? I mean the SENTENCE TRANSFORMATION? Now in this part only alfaz mutazad comes???????????????