• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
the formation of muslim league..............i actually need some reasons for the formation of muslim league.....

Reaction score
1.i wrote very little from it:(
2.hmm k
3.the first part of population question
plz do tell me that if i get a B IN GEO THEN HOW MUCH I WOULD HAVE TO ACHIEVE IN HIST??
or else plz explain me about the P.S grading and weight age.

An A* in history might bring you an A overall. An upper A might also bring you an A overall. It depends on how well did your history paper go.
And also, if you get an upper B in geo, it won't be that hard to reach an A.
Grade thresholds decide the grades. So it's all unexpected, you can't really predict your grades.
So don't worry, and don't think about the already given papers. :)

Reaction score
the formation of muslim league..............i actually need some reasons for the formation of muslim league.....
to counter the growing influence of congresss
to protect n prosper muslim rights
to make sure tht muslim interest r safegaurded .... like partition of bengal... u should also mention the simla deputation encouragin the muslims to step in politics...

Reaction score
to counter the growing influence of congresss
to protect n prosper muslim rights
to make sure tht muslim interest r safegaurded .... like partition of bengal... u should also mention the simla deputation encouragin the muslims to step in politics...
the new govt. was elected in Britain which promised to increase indian representaitve so muslims had the fear of being sidelined

Reaction score
can anyone tell me about the grade threshold of O level in the past few years in these 3 subjects? is it available on some website?