• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
do u still know the ans...q was how does northern areas receive monsoon rainfall...did we have to tell both nw or se
It was for summer monsoon I believe, I just wrote about the how they originate in the Bay of Bengal, travel through Bangladesh, and India and hit pakistan in the northeast. And cause heavy rain in the northern areas. Since pakistan recieves the tail end,,the effect is not that strong, however many areas recieve heavy rain.

Reaction score
It was for summer monsoon I believe, I just wrote about the how they originate in the Bay of Bengal, travel through Bangladesh, and India and hit pakistan in the northeast. And cause heavy rain in the northern areas. Since pakistan recieves the tail end,,the effect is not that strong, however many areas recieve heavy rain.
yeah me too

Reaction score
Hey I've got two questions and if anyone answers them thankyou:
1. Which words count exactly or if one wants a quicker method of checking can one go by lines. Like 10 words per line etc.
2. In udu the letter pattern what is it exactly?

Reaction score
1. Which words count exactly or if one wants a quicker method of checking can one go by lines. Like 10 words per line etc.
I have no idea abt letter pattern as I also ddnt did them due to their confusing pater and secondly in words counting we don't count words with 2 alphapects , u can easily complete paper in time there Is a plenty of time in Urdu , BEST OF LUCK 4 exam

Reaction score
on right hand side write kamra-e-Imtihan, n then ur school name= city, n then date. afetr this write in the centre pyari dost or wateva n the write Aoa on the next line n then ur letter, at the end write on left hand side tmhari pyari dost etc, n then ur name :)

Reaction score
Hi today was my Urdu Second Language Paper 1.It went very good.But I have one doubt.There was a 'Mukalama' writing.I wrote the name of two persons in the right hand margin where it was said 'for examinator use' will it be right?I didn't know please help.Thanks

Reaction score
Hi today was my Urdu Second Language Paper 1.It went very good.But I have one doubt.There was a 'Mukalama' writing.I wrote the name of two persons in the right hand margin where it was said 'for examinator use' will it be right?I didn't know please help.Thanks
Hmmm...A pretty silly mistake.It's not common so i doubt anyone will have a confirmed answer.

Reaction score
hmm it might have a presentation disadvantage