• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
There was more rain in April May, and less in May-June.

In the first question i wrote that monsoon brings little rainfall to Quetta?
Eventhough i had strong doubts for that but couldnt write convectional currents cause there was less rain in april and may and an inversion layer is present there. there was rain in july august, so yeah.. :s
What was it other than western depressions?

Reaction score
In the first question i wrote that monsoon brings little rainfall to Quetta?
Eventhough i had strong doubts for that but couldnt write convectional currents cause there was less rain in april and may and an inversion layer is present there. there was rain in july august, so yeah.. :s
What was it other than western depressions?
although did not attempt it but i think it was convectional currents

Reaction score
Okay. So the thing is, uhm.. its so hard to explain!

The biggest square was on Karachi.. and the second biggest square was on Lahore!
We had to look at the key, and see the number of population next to the second biggest square.. and write that infront of Lahore, where they asked the population.

please once

Reaction score
Yeah, The Sermon is a very important part of Hajj. The Imam talks to the Muslims and the Muslims learn about social conduct and stuff. They also learn about Equality :p Hahah, You are a genius xD
Omg i hope examiners see the same ;-) in sha Allah

Reaction score
Okay. So the thing is, uhm.. its so hard to explain!

The biggest square was on Karachi.. and the second biggest square was on Lahore!
We had to look at the key, and see the number of population next to the second biggest square.. and write that infront of Lahore, where they asked the population.
yeah i did that, is it wrong?

Reaction score
i wrote this then thought of adding more and made idiotic points like sermon makes a muslim ponder over way of life so he behaves nice with fellow muslims this promotes equality :p

yup hajj in this way reminds the islamic teaching of equality