• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I wrote air as these when burnt give out greenhouse gases like cO2 which pollutes the air
Land: depressions dug to mine .. not filled back.. flooded with water .. pollution.
what about you? and are these correct in your sight?
The last one of six mark and also what was the answer to that 15% of use of coal and something like that?

Reaction score
I wrote about Air Pollution, but it was the last minute and i was confused so i wrote about Land pollution that ''Waste is thrown on the land which causes degradation'' :/ Idk what i wrote. Haha!

And your's is correct.
15% coal answer was Electricity i guess. i dont remember!
And in the 6 mark question, we had to state the benifits of rural electrification and the factors that limit its effectiveness.. like lack of funds, power theft.

I wrote air as these when burnt give out greenhouse gases like cO2 which pollutes the air
Land: depressions dug to mine .. not filled back.. flooded with water .. pollution.
what about you? and are these correct in your sight?
The last one of six mark and also what was the answer to that 15% of use of coal and something like that?

Reaction score
Question 2, Islamiat Paper 2.. we had to write about Communal Life.
Confirmed by Sir Irfan Atique.
Anyone who wrote about Individual life, get's 0/10.

Reaction score
Damn it!
My answer to that 1 (b) question in History, the one about why there were three attempts to revive islam, is wrong!
Apparently, we had to write about all three reformers in three separate paragraphs. -__-
But i wrote a general answer. :/
wow I did that although had no idea how to ans that qstn :)

Reaction score
I am stupid too.
I had not studied the Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Azha thing, had to write that answer by myself.
And i wrote about Communal Life.
Quoted the Hadis that were given in question 1 as i had not learned any! :/
You attempted the one about Hajj?
whr is this eid thing in the book? :O I neva saw!

Reaction score
i wrote about all of em n how they contributed. i said 35 act was most important but many of my frnds wrote 14 points. however i think my justifications were as valid as any other.
I also wrote that 35 act was imp n justified it well

Reaction score
I wrote about Air Pollution, but it was the last minute and i was confused so i wrote about Land pollution that ''Waste is thrown on the land which causes degradation'' :/ Idk what i wrote. Haha!

And your's is correct.
15% coal answer was Electricity i guess. i dont remember!
And in the 6 mark question, we had to state the benifits of rural electrification and the factors that limit its effectiveness.. like lack of funds, power theft.
well I wrote the same for land that untreated waste dumped on ground that also contaminates ground water supplies

Reaction score
for land,wht abt radio active waste.difficult to dispose also heaps of coal waste after being burnt

Reaction score
WHAT Did you write about over fishing meaning and its causes

Over fishing"Fishing on such a massive scale such tht the fish population cannot sustain themselves,this is excessive fishing and results in decline in their population.
Causes"Illiteracy(over fishing also in breeding fish),Illegal fishing and use of illegal nets,e.t.c