• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
We had to show it on the fig right?
The sowing, growing, and harvesting periods?

Reaction score
No marks are awarded for irrelevant information.
The examiners will give a straight Zero.
I mean, the question is asking about teachings related to Communal Life.
If someone writes about Individual Life, they won't even score Level 1.
A direct Zero, i have confirmed from an Ex-Examiner of Islamiat.

If anyone wrote abt individual they may score up to 5 marks

Reaction score
the question of islamiyat paper 2 stated ""individual in a community...""" that means what the individual learns from prophet's hadis..... note what the question stated and dont confuse ur selves as its what and individual should do about community u just could write in end a line or 2 that this makes the community pious and on the straight path so thats the question about individuals responsibility..........

Reaction score
Did you mention the battles with the Quraish?

no,the battles weren't to be mentioned(atleast in my point of view) i just wrote events of Prophet's forgiveness,being generous and merciful towards the jews and other unbelievers.Ohhh and i also wrote about the Charter of Madina.Another thing,do you guys know that all the wars were fought outside Madina, its written in the book.

Reaction score
Pfft.
You didn't write about expulsion of jews tribes?
That was the most important thing.

no,the battles weren't to be mentioned(atleast in my point of view) i just wrote events of Prophet's forgiveness,being generous and merciful towards the jews and other unbelievers.Ohhh and i also wrote about the Charter of Madina.Another thing,do you guys know that all the wars were fought outside Madina, its written in the book.