• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The holy prophet character clearly gives us our responsibilities as individual. His hadith tells us our responsibilities as individual. The holy prophet said:“Every one of you is responsible and every one of you will be questioned about his responsibility”
The hadith set for special study also guides us about our responsibilities as individual. It tells us to be sincere in our beliefs and practices. This means that we should put Allah before everything else and should recite the holy Quran regularly in order to implement its teachings. In this way we will be able to fulfill the main requirements of Islam.
The holy prophet told us to fulfill our responsibilities towards others. He said: “I and the man who brings up an orphan will be in paradise like this and he pointed his index finger and the middle finger to show the distance between the two”. This means that we should help the orphans and those who do not have shelter because it carries the greatest reward.
The holy prophet also told us to show concern to others and to prevent others from the mischief of our tongues and hands. The holy prophet said: “none of you truly believes until he desires for his brother what he desires for himself”. This means that we should treat others in the same way in which we want to be treated by others because it is only by acting sincerely toward others we prove that we our true believers. It tells us about the outstanding quality of mercifulnessas a sign of true believers. Polite conversation, upright behavior and forgiveness towards others can make us dear to God.
The holy prophet hadith also tells us about our responsibilities ourselves. It tells us about generosity and hospitality. We should spend our wealth on poor and needy and should strive in the way of Allah. We should earn our livelihood through hard work and lawful means of earning. The holy prophet said “no one eats better food than that which he eats out of the work of his hand”
The holy prophet also told us not to be materialistic and self centered. He tells us to strive for the eternal rewards of the hereafter. He said “the world is a believer’s prison and an unbeliever’s paradise”
It means that a true believer always regards this worldly life as a time of test and trials and does not indulge in this world too much. In this way holy prophet teachings help us to become good Muslims.
plz tel me is my answer right for isl p2 q2 and how much marks i will get in it

Reaction score
The holy prophet character clearly gives us our responsibilities as individual. His hadith tells us our responsibilities as individual. The holy prophet said:“Every one of you is responsible and every one of you will be questioned about his responsibility”
The hadith set for special study also guides us about our responsibilities as individual. It tells us to be sincere in our beliefs and practices. This means that we should put Allah before everything else and should recite the holy Quran regularly in order to implement its teachings. In this way we will be able to fulfill the main requirements of Islam.
The holy prophet told us to fulfill our responsibilities towards others. He said: “I and the man who brings up an orphan will be in paradise like this and he pointed his index finger and the middle finger to show the distance between the two”. This means that we should help the orphans and those who do not have shelter because it carries the greatest reward.
The holy prophet also told us to show concern to others and to prevent others from the mischief of our tongues and hands. The holy prophet said: “none of you truly believes until he desires for his brother what he desires for himself”. This means that we should treat others in the same way in which we want to be treated by others because it is only by acting sincerely toward others we prove that we our true believers. It tells us about the outstanding quality of mercifulnessas a sign of true believers. Polite conversation, upright behavior and forgiveness towards others can make us dear to God.
The holy prophet hadith also tells us about our responsibilities ourselves. It tells us about generosity and hospitality. We should spend our wealth on poor and needy and should strive in the way of Allah. We should earn our livelihood through hard work and lawful means of earning. The holy prophet said “no one eats better food than that which he eats out of the work of his hand”
The holy prophet also told us not to be materialistic and self centered. He tells us to strive for the eternal rewards of the hereafter. He said “the world is a believer’s prison and an unbeliever’s paradise”
It means that a true believer always regards this worldly life as a time of test and trials and does not indulge in this world too much. In this way holy prophet teachings help us to become good Muslims.
plz tel me is my answer right for isl p2 q2 and how much marks i will get in it

The Hadith you quoted are perfect for this question. But your starting is about Individual Life!
You will get around 8 or 9, i think.

Reaction score
'' MONTH of Sowing.
MONTHS of Growth.
MONTH of Harvest. ''

Even the month of sowing are APRIL and MAY.
and the month of Harvest are OCT and NOV.
but i chose the two extreme months.
and the one's inbetween as the growing months. :/
so the other 2 wud be wrong? how much wud I get?