• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
yes....and do the examiners check the extra sheets bcz this is the first islamiat paper in which extra sheets were given
no this is not the first time i believe
i appeared in the May June 2015 session and i asked for one too and i got it
it wasnt an extra sheet tho
it was this really small booklet of a few sheets

Reaction score
another question....what if someone forgets writing the question number of the answer i.e if someone forgot to write 1i)a) and b) and writes the answer correctly.if so will marks be deducted ..and if i write surah ikhlas passage iii) but in question paper write ii) but surah ikhlas in my answer

Reaction score
another question....what if someone forgets writing the question number of the answer i.e if someone forgot to write 1i)a) and b) and writes the answer correctly.if so will marks be deducted ..and if i write surah ikhlas passage iii) but in question paper write ii) but surah ikhlas in my answer
well I'm not sure but when I had my revision tests for Islamiyat, I made this mistake once
I wrote 1) beside queation 2, and 2) beside question 3 and 3) beside question 1
I switched all the numbers and scored a zero in that test despite everything being done correctly.
My teacher said they don't give you marks if you write the wrong question number.
So I can't say.

Reaction score
If one of those how successful questions come, like how successful was zia as the leader of pakistan: should i write all the successes first and then the failures or first the success of one point then failure, and what will be the points of this wuestion. This is how far ik:
Balochis
Islamization and its failures ( shia sunni, women and minorities)
Afghan miracle success and then its end and the klashonkov culture and maybe refugee problem
Election, amendments and referendum
Putting civil service and legal system under army
(I feel like this is too much)

Reaction score
does anyone have worksheets of urdu paper 1 and 2....or papers of these 2 beside from pastpaper...if so plz send?