• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Read the following two views about solutions to Pakistan’s shortage of energy:
A
To produce more energy, large-
scale power generation schemes
such as nuclear, gas-fired, oil
-fired,
and multi-purpose HEP (Hydel)
power stations should be built.
B
To produce more energy, small-scale
power generation schemes should
be set up, such as biogas, wind, and
solar power plants.
Which view do you agree with more? Give reasons to support your answer and refer to
examples you have studied. You should consider
both
View A and View B in your answer
what would be the format
answer too

Reaction score
this is another 6 mark qestion
Evaluate whether using global telecommunications has improved employment opportunities
in Pakistan. Give reasons to support your answer and refer to examples you have
studied.
You should consider
different
points of view in your answer.

Reaction score
What if someone makes a stupid mistake by writing their name incorrectly does it depend on the candidate number or am i doomed ?? I usually dont write muhammad with my name so that's why

Reaction score
3248/01 URDU SECOND LANGUAGE:
If someone forgets to specify the part they are doing for Q2 than what happens?
PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
ج بهاي but its preferable to follow those u know to be more connected
In thep2 of isl there was the 5th question about shahadat in a) part and it's significance was asked. what could have been written about the significance of shahadat? I wrote about the first part that it creates fear of allah which enables us to do good deeds and refrain from doing evil. And i wrote about the second part that without prophet we would have not known how to conform to the truth laid down by 1st part. He also acts as a link between allah and his slaves. And following him means following all the previous prophet

Reaction score
In thep2 of isl there was the 5th question about shahadat in a) part and it's significance was asked. what could have been written about the significance of shahadat? I wrote about the first part that it creates fear of allah which enables us to do good deeds and refrain from doing evil. And i wrote about the second part that without prophet we would have not known how to conform to the truth laid down by 1st part. He also acts as a link between allah and his slaves. And following him means following all the previous prophet
It is the basis of Islam and if a person doesn't believe in this he can't be a Muslim. Also thiß is what seperates the ones going in Paradise and those going in hell.
P
S wht u wrote is also fine

Reaction score
It is the basis of Islam and if a person doesn't believe in this he can't be a Muslim. Also thiß is what seperates the ones going in Paradise and those going in hell.
P
S wht u wrote is also fine
Btw i also write about that you can't be a muslim until you believe in these two things

Reaction score
I did a lot (and by a lot I mean aaaaaaaaaa lloooooooooottt) of cutting in the Urdu second language exam
Meray grade pay koi asar tu nahi ho ga?????
Bohat tension ho rahi hai

Reaction score
I wanted to ask that if I give all my sciences subject in may 2020 or 2 subjects in oct 2018 and the others in may 2019, then will this action effect my olevel result in one way or another?

Reaction score
Islamiat m/j 2018
Paper 1
Q 2. First revelation
B. Why Qur'an was revealed in gaps
Q3. Battle of tabuk and khyber
B . What Muslims can learn prom the tabuk peace keeping operation
Q4. Relations of prophet with quraish before and after revelation
B. What Muslims can learn from it
Q. 5 migration to Abyssinia
B how it is compared to recent migration s
Now history paper
Q1 c . Why Zia introduced Islamisation
D. How successful was Zia foreign policy
Q2.a titu Mir
B why s Ahmed improved relations
C reasons for war1857
Q3a Swadeshi movement
B. Why Muslim league was founded
C rtcs

I only attempted these
and don't remember others

All plz pray for my good grades in CAIES

Reaction score
Hey I have a question regarding 4 mark and 7 mark answers.
These are extracted from the Nigel Kelly Book at the end of the chapter: Problems after the partition

The questions are:
1. What was the Kashmir Issue? (4)
2. Why was the kashmir issue a problem for pakistan in 1947?(7)

Reaction score
Hey I have a question regarding 4 mark and 7 mark answers.
These are extracted from the Nigel Kelly Book at the end of the chapter: Problems after the partition

The questions are:
1. What was the Kashmir Issue? (4)
2. Why was the kashmir issue a problem for pakistan in 1947?(7)
That book is banned so you might not want to get in trouble by discussing it anymore. Might refer to the text itself and extract information from there.