• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
im sorry if u took that offensively but im especially angry at myself because i messed up at such an easy blank.free marks bro, FREEMARKS

Reaction score
Every one pray for me, My history teacher gave my my expected grade as Distinction, But in my is paper i did half of a seven mark question and shorted a 14 mark (3 TO 4 MARK EXPECTED) one, however the other things in paper went well, My geo paper went best, Plz pray for me every one KDB_17 , Addie Zak , superpak3 , ismail ashar and all the other guys
Lol same. But His went very well and Geo good

Reaction score
Every one pray for me, My history teacher gave my my expected grade as Distinction, But in my is paper i did half of a seven mark question and shorted a 14 mark (3 TO 4 MARK EXPECTED) one, however the other things in paper went well, My geo paper went best, Plz pray for me every one KDB_17 , Addie Zak , superpak3 , ismail ashar and all the other guys
Inshallah

Reaction score
How exactly am i supposed to prepare for Urdu second language p2 on 11th of May? Ive been writing down mohawarats from past papers and stuff but im not sure what else to do >.>
just practice questions, maria saleems book is the best, and you can get it checked from somewhere for grammar and imla

Reaction score
can anyone tell me rough draft of the answer of q4)c importance of pakistan referring the kashmir issue to UN in its early stages ? [14]... becaue everyone in my school skipped it and i mistakenly attempted it . now i am really worried about it. i messed up. :(