• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
What was the East India Company? (4)

I don't know what the answer is i searched the book , but no luck! someone help!

Reaction score
What was the East India Company? (4)

I don't know what the answer is i searched the book , but no luck! someone help!
East India COmpany was a treading cOmpany fOunded in 1600 by the permissiOn Of queen Elizbeth
at frst it has started trading in east of africa but dutch whO had already wOn cOntrOl over there didnt allOw them tO share the mOnOply sO EIC turned tO India
It was granted permissiOn tO trade in India by emperOr Jehangir in 1612\1615
It traded in the areas of spices . silk . jewellary , perfumes and IndigO dyes which was sO prOfitable tO it that EIC decided tO have its army tO prOtect its trading pOsts

I m nOt sure abOut the date when EIC was granted permissiOn....!!!
hOpe u'll find it helping.!

Reaction score
East India COmpany was a treading cOmpany fOunded in 1600 by the permissiOn Of queen Elizbeth
at frst it has started trading in east of africa but dutch whO had already wOn cOntrOl over there didnt allOw them tO share the mOnOply sO EIC turned tO India
It was granted permissiOn tO trade in India by emperOr Jehangir in 1612\1615
It traded in the areas of spices . silk . jewellary , perfumes and IndigO dyes which was sO prOfitable tO it that EIC decided tO have its army tO prOtect its trading pOsts

I m nOt sure abOut the date when EIC was granted permissiOn....!!!
hOpe u'll find it helping.!

thankyou so much . this really really really really and really really really really helped me !

Reaction score
word of advise ... do not leave history section 3 cuz i didn't ...even though i crammed the other 2 sections because you never know if u get 1 question each from the 1st 2 questions cuz cie never promised to give at least 3 questions from the 1st 2 sections ... ppl who in my batch left the 3rd section had to attempt the low scoring ones from the 1st 2 sections ... all i left was the foreign policy and in that i did india and usa only and out of a class of 28 ppl who left section 3 only my friend and i managed a* ...majority got b's

Reaction score
see the
Question here. Are all battles neccesary to prepare? As in ALL OF THEM? :/.
see the mark scheme of the question which asks of expansion during hazrat umer
u need to know names of all battles...just the detail of Battle of Qadisiya, Nehawand and Yarmuk

Reaction score
Can Someone Answer This...
-Discuss the importance of Jibrail in comparison to other angels (4 Marks)
(Oct-Nov 2010 Papers 2 , Q4 , part b)

Reaction score
Can Someone Answer This...
-Discuss the importance of Jibrail in comparison to other angels (4 Marks)
(Oct-Nov 2010 Papers 2 , Q4 , part b)
Here are some points:
He is the Archangel
Highest ranking amongst Angels, also called Ruh-ul-Qudus and Ruh-ul-Amin
Brought revelation to Muhammad (SAW) starting form Hira and all other Apostles of Allah
Revealed the Quran
Ascended to the heavens with Muhammad (SAW) on Shab e Miraj
About Jibrael, the Quran says "Verily this is the word of a most honourable Messenger, Endued with Power, with rank before the Lord of the Throne......."
Then write about the jobs of other few angels and compare in a way that how is Angel Jibrael superior/or may be has importance over them.

Hope you like it!!!!!:)