• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Let me see if i can help. Three reasons are not necessary. 2 well explained, well linked reasons are enough. Thats what is written in Nigel Kelly, and in the mark schemes, you can find under the statement, 'Identifies reasons', usually only 2 reasons. Three reasons can be better, as it might happen that one of your 2 given reasons are not accepted. In that case, if the third is correct, it will be accepted.

As for the length of the answer. Mark Schemes have really small answers, and the examiner would not like it if you just copy it from the previous mark schemes and paste them on papers. What they want you to do is link the reason with the question. When youve reached that point, you can stop, and move on to the next. Everyone has different ways of writing and different ways of explaining. An example can be,
Q. Why did the Muslim League change one of its aims of 'Loyalty to the British', to 'Self Government' in 1913?
A. 1. Partition of Bengal Reversal.
2. Realisation of the inadequacy of the 1909 Reforms
3. British support of Balkan Wars 1912.
Link
1. Muslims relations hampered. Muslims back to poverty and exploitation by Hindu monopolists.
2. As a by-product of the reversal, Muslims began to despise the reforms. They had favoured them only because they had felt that good relations with the British would be hampered if they rejected them. As relations had already been ruptured, they turned to reality.
3. British fighting against Turkey, the largest of Muslim Powers.

Now, many people will write the above answer in different ways. Just make sure that the points are included, and that your answer does not only contain points. Write something else too.Hope it helps. As for the above given questions. i have not yet revised them ;). Ask me after like a week :D

is this question from past papers coz tht seems tough? :unsure:

Reaction score
Guyz.....Any prediction about history questions....I guess 4 questions will come from section 1 and 2...What do u say?

Reaction score
can someone plz post Islamiat pastpapers,marking schemes,examiner report etc....i will be very thankful :)

Reaction score
While quoting references in the answers, is it necessary to add the surah and verse number also..??

Reaction score
no its not. write it if you know it, but do not write it if you are unsure. Never ever do it if you are not sure

While quoting references in the answers, is it necessary to add the surah and verse number also..??

well i would recommend that you do write the reference even though not 100% correct..that gives a sense of preparation to the examiner....honestly that what i did, but i only wrote the surah names...:D

Reaction score
well i would recommend that you do write the reference even though not 100% correct..that gives a sense of preparation to the examiner....honestly that what i did, but i only wrote the surah names...:D
Mr Spidey21 I'm sure you have lost your senses. You mean we need to write the Surah number and verse number only to form an impression on the examiner? That's utter foolishness. If you have incomplete knowledge, why to write wrong about the Quran only to form an IMPRESSION on the examiner. You did it doesn't mean that it was a very wise thing to do. Kindly keep your advice to yourself(n)

Reaction score
Mr Spidey21 I'm sure you have lost your senses. You mean we need to write the Surah number and verse number only to form an impression on the examiner? That's utter foolishness. If you have incomplete knowledge, why to write wrong about the Quran only to form an IMPRESSION on the examiner. You did it doesn't mean that it was a very wise thing to do. Kindly keep your advice to yourself(n)

my dear friend...if you have a problem understanding what i said then read again then to start balming..:D

Reaction score
i actually want to know about the causes of zia's assassination. i shall be thankful to you for your urgent help

Reaction score
i actually want to know about the causes of zia's assassination. i shall be thankful to you for your urgent help
Dude... i dont think there is anything like that....Zia was mysteriously assassinated if you know...:D

What is the word limit for questions in paper 2 urdu
For syllabus A its 250-300 for 12 and 13 marks and 350-500 for the 25 marks
i dont know for the syllabus B!! :D