• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can u please explain the importance of government of indian act of 1935 towards the pakistan movement plz IT WILL BE OF GREAT HELP!!(n)

the Government of India Act 1935 stated that a provincial election would be held. So I think you know what happened in the 1937 elections right? Congress had won and had introduced measures like the Bande Matram, Wardha Scheme, which were totally against the Muslim culture and identity. This period was called 'Congress tyranny'. Ok so due to all of this the muslim now knew they could not live together with the Hindus and started demanding for a separate homeland. I hope this hepls because this is all I know :)

Reaction score
the Government of India Act 1935 stated that a provincial election would be held. So I think you know what happened in the 1937 elections right? Congress had won and had introduced measures like the Bande Matram, Wardha Scheme, which were totally against the Muslim culture and identity. This period was called 'Congress tyranny'. Ok so due to all of this the muslim now knew they could not live together with the Hindus and started demanding for a separate homeland. I hope this hepls because this is all I know :)
I don't think, Government of India Act played much role in paving a way towards Pakistan Resolution.

Reaction score
Explain why the grandsons of Holy Prophet(PBUH), each died in the way they did.
Pls someone answer this qs.....

Reaction score
I don't think, Government of India Act played much role in paving a way towards Pakistan Resolution.
Actually it did. you see, if the government of india act wasn't passed at all then there would have been no 1937 elections so the the Muslims would not have experienced the Congress rule. Pretty much the Congress tyranny was the main thing that pushed them towards asking for a separate homeland.

Reaction score
How are the Quran and Hadis used together in Islamic legal thinking? (10)
Why do some scholars reject the use of analogy(qiyas)? (4)
Explain why Allah send his revelations through messengers. (4)
-Because he wants to spread His message to different nations in different languages so it would be universal.
-This could only be done by humans therefore He chose messengers to spread his message.
This is the answer to it, as far as i know, though it has very less points :(

Reaction score
-Because he wants to spread His message to different nations in different languages so it would be universal.
-This could only be done by humans therefore He chose messengers to spread his message.
This is the answer to it, as far as i know, though it has very less points :(

Its ok! I can write more points from this. Thanks for the help :)

Reaction score
Actually it did. you see, if the government of india act wasn't passed at all then there would have been no 1937 elections so the the Muslims would not have experienced the Congress rule. Pretty much the Congress tyranny was the last thing that pushed them towards asking for a separate homeland.
Ok....

Reaction score
Here comes the questions:
Q1) what is the simon commission?[4]
Q2) what is the simla deputation?[4]
Q3) what is the Cabinet mission plan?[4]

Reaction score
Here comes the questions:
Q1) what is the simon commission?[4]
Q2) what is the simla deputation?[4]
Q3) what is the Cabinet mission plan?[4]

Q1. The simon commission was a seven man committee set up in 1927 under the chairmanship of Sir John Simon to discuss the situation of India. The committe was greatly opposed because all the members were british and there was not a single Indian.
Q2. The Simla deputation were demands set out by the Muslims in 1906 in which they demanded for separate electorates and weightage. The simla deputation was the main thing which led to the formation of the muslim league.

Q3. i don't know the proper answer :/

Reaction score

umm....sorry to break it to you but it turns out that this was the reason mainly which made Jinnah change his mind to start fighting for Pakistan rather than a joint union!! :D

Reaction score
How are the Quran and Hadis used together in Islamic legal thinking? (10)
Why do some scholars reject the use of analogy(qiyas)? (4)

well Scholars reject the use of qiyas as it is done mainly by one person so the decision may be biased and thus they dont prefer Qiyas...thats all i can remember..:/

Reaction score
Northern mountains drainage:
The drainage of Northern Mountains includes the main Rivers like Indus, Jhelum and the fast flowing Streams Gilgit,
Hunza, Swat, Kundhar etc. Due to the presence of glacier we experience Melting glacier and
snow from peaks.

Western mountains drainage:
-Fast flowing rivers…Kabul, Tochi, Kohat, Kurrum
- Streams
- Melting of snow from peaks…mainly in Koh-e-Safed
- Waterfalls may only be in Koh-e-Safed

Reaction score
Discuss the most important features of the teachings in the Quran about the Messengers of Allah. (4)
Describe how the two main sources of legal Islamic thinking are related. (10)
What does the Prophet's first experience of revelation tell us about the nature of prophethood in Islam?(4)

Reaction score
Discuss the most important features of the teachings in the Quran about the Messengers of Allah. (4)
What does the Prophet's first experience of revelation us about the nature of prophethood in Islam?(4)

-They are chosen by Allah Himself.
Never heard of this question, from where did u get this one?

-The 2 main sources of Islamic thinking are Quran and Hadith.
-The order is given in Quran but how to perform that duty is given in Hadith. Therefore they both are used together in Islamic legal thinking.
-Examples:
1)To give Zakkat is an order and given in quran but how much to give is given in Hadith.
2)To attend prayer is an order and given in quran but when to pray and how to pray is mentioned in Hadith.
3)To do fasting is an order and given in quran but when to do and how to do is mentioned in Hadith.
-Atleast one verse must be there.

What does the Prophet's first experience of revelation tells us about the nature of prophethood in Islam?(4)
-Allah has chosen best of the best people to become the messenger.
-Simply describe the qualities of prophets.

Correct me if i m wrong! :)

Reaction score
For today's night question :p

Q1)Explain the importance of the Pledges of the Aqabah to the Prophet in leading up to the migration?[4]

Q2)Why was his relationship with his wife Khadija important for him?[4]

Q3)Suggest the reasons why his relations with the Jewish tribes changed?[4]