• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys ye major compilers aur abu bakr ra ke battles karun, buhat lambe hwin aur kabhi pzpers mejn ni aye
hadith compulsary hai so u should prob do that cuz wo har saal nia sawaal daitain hai, battles ig u can leave if you want

Reaction score
hey guys last 10 years muhavraat practise is enough for urdu?
No!, you need to learn all muhavaraat so that there is possibility of coming past paers mahavaraat and it would be best for you and for your grades even it not takes enough time of your because there are some muhavaraat which are already repetted.

Reaction score
Defination of evil btw:-
The definition of "evil" is a complex and multifaceted concept that has been discussed and debated by philosophers, theologians, and scholars for centuries. Generally speaking, evil is often understood as a morally reprehensible or wicked action, behavior, or motive that causes harm, pain, or suffering to others. It is often associated with concepts such as immorality, malevolence, cruelty, and malice.
However, different people and cultures may have different ideas about what constitutes evil, and the definition of evil can be influenced by factors such as religious beliefs, cultural norms, and personal values. Ultimately, the question of what is considered evil is a deeply subjective and complex one that requires careful consideration and reflection.

Reaction score
i mean, if u r willing to take the risk. wese i would not recommend such a thing cz last threshold had liek 98 out of 110 for a* to har aik number valuable hai...

Reaction score
i mean, if u r willing to take the risk. wese i would not recommend such a thing cz last threshold had liek 98 out of 110 for a* to har aik number valuable hai...
Meri urdu achi nahi he to A ajaye badi baat he :). Mein sirf sciences aur maths mejn acha hun ye e mere bakwas subs hein