• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Explain why it is necessary to control the flow of water in the upper indus plain,Describe the method to achieve this?

Reaction score
Best Book For Urdu..I Dont Have Time To Read Books To Improve My Language As I Am Giving 9 Major Subjects In One Go..So Please Help Me!!

Reaction score
to increase vocabulary,i deem that i should read the written answers of paper 1 questions..so suggest me a book which satisfies my requirements

Reaction score
can anyone answer this question
What is the importance of prayer in a Muslim's life?(4marks) (100-150 words)

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in answering these two questions please.
  1. Of all the events in the period 1911-1919 was the Amritsar massacre the one that had the greatest impact on relations between the British and the Indian people. Give reasons for your answer. [14]
  2. Why were there mixed views in India about supporting Britain in WW1? [7]

Reaction score
Aoa.
I am very confused how to fulfil 10 mark requirement for the following q:
Q; How Quran and Hadith are used in Islamic legal thinking?
ans detailed reply??

Reaction score
How are the Qur’an and Hadiths used together in Islamic legal thinking?
plz any1 tell me.......

Reaction score
Answer for :How are the Qur’an and Hadiths used together in Islamic legal thinking?

You have to treat into 2 parts one para write about quran , in second about hadis.

Points to be included for quran. Note: bold points not to be missed.

-Major source of guidance
-first book to consult
-primary source
-permission itself given in quran in (2:2) :'This is a book in it is guidance sure without doubt for those who fear Allah'.

-It offers guidance for all walks of life

-an example about religious,social,economical,political rulings mentioned in quran.

-Its laws are indestructible.

-comparison of quran with previous books of Allah.
-mention about them being corrupted by own followers .
-allah has promised for the protection of quran
-reference (15:9)

-Its laws are beyond challenging.
-discussion of allah's perfect personality and word
-it reaches us as revealed to holy prophet .

For hadis

-Hadis is next authority after quran.
-2nd book to consult.

-primary source.
-permission given by Quran :'He who obeys messenger obeys allah'.

-It extends quranic law.
-give example of how hadis extends quranic laws.

-It is used when quran is silent.
-we learn from Prophet sunnah methods of daily life activites like drinking.eating ,ethics of business dealings etc which are not mentioned in quran.
-example of any of them.

-It provides Tafsir of key verses of quran.
-events of past communities,event of Mairaj whose details are provide in prophets hadis.

-Quran and Hadis always agree to each other.
-hadis being interpretation of quran can never conflict with quran.

You can end the answer by giving an example of relation between quran and hadis like hadis expanding method of praying.

..................................Hope this helps...........................

Reaction score
From the Quranic passages you have studied,outline the relationship b/w God & two of His messengers who were before the Prophet Mohammad(s.a.w)?
Pls, i don`t find ans of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
From the Quranic passages you have studied,outline the relationship b/w God & two of His messengers who were before the Prophet Mohammad(s.a.w)?
Pls, i don`t find ans of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuz its no where in the book
open ur syllabus. u ll see the quranic passages given. check out the last five passages i thnk. they are themed at stories of previous Messengers like Hazrat Abraham. choose any two of them and write their description stuff etc

Reaction score
Hey :)
Does anyone know of any youtube documentary/powerpoint presentation/website that has Geography related stuff? i want to clear my concept regarding the link between topographical features of provinces, their effect, climatic conditions, lifestyle of ppl there....

Reaction score
From the the qur`anic passages you have studied,outline the relationship between God and teo of His messengers who were sent before the Prophet Mohammad. (MJ/11/p1/Q2)