• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
From the the qur`anic passages you have studied,outline the relationship between God and teo of His messengers who were sent before the Prophet Mohammad. (MJ/11/p1/Q2)
This ques appeared in our paper n in this you have to write what dre is in Surahs which are in syllabus... Check the last 10 Surahs in the book of Farkhanda Noor Mohammad and u will get ur ans

Reaction score
well good for u guys to know that there was only one question from sec 3 last year...and that was also quite easy...as i gave o levels exams last year..so no need to get scared of it...

Reaction score
This ques appeared in our paper n in this you have to write what dre is in Surahs which are in syllabus... Check the last 10 Surahs in the book of Farkhanda Noor Mohammad and u will get ur ans
i also appeared last year..and got an A* in islamiat...this question was really perplexing for all of us...but as far as i remember i gave the reference of surah bakrah...and i don't remember the second one...but u should check the surahs in our syllabus...and surely u will be comprehended ...

Reaction score
Please can u explain me comprehensively.

Reaction score
can anyone answer this question
What is the importance of prayer in a Muslim's life?(4marks) (100-150 words)

Reaction score
Do we have to learn the whole last sermon of Holy Prophet(s.a.w)???????
no you dont need to learn it all as it is. make out the points discussed in it AND yea do learn sum parts of it, to quote in ur answer. support ur points with other ahadith or verses too.

Reaction score
Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you have studied about the importance of
Muslim communal life.
how to attempt ths qn against 10 marks? plz tell me

Reaction score
Outline the main teachings of the Hadiths you have studied about the importance of
Muslim communal life.
how to attempt ths qn against 10 marks? plz tell me
simple.just elaborate the teaching you have learnt from a specific hadis on muslims as a community do mention that hadis.
4 would be enough

Reaction score
does anyone have a link to the exam papers of Nov 2011 Pak studies paper 1 and pak Studies paper 2 ?
Please i need them ASAP
Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Urdu>question what to learn by heart for literature paper
just read again and again the poems and try to get the basic meaning of it...make different questions from ur poems and try to answer them... check the pastpaper...maybe they'll help :)

Reaction score
Can you please help me with this question?
Political reasons were the most important for the separation of East Pakitsan,do you agree?Explan [14]
Why did East Pakistan become independant in 1971? [7]

Reaction score
u mean 4 hadis wud be enough fr 10 marks??? ??? i mean fr xplaination...
here is a model para.

Prophet in his techings made whole muslim community as one body,he described the responsibility of believers in socializing,encouraged brotherly relations amongst whole community members.In this connection prophet said "The believers are like single man if his he is affected and if his head is affected he is all affected".This means that we can be dependant on our muslim brothers,we should respond to our brothers difficulties unitedly by feeling the pain of difficulty as ours.

Just futher elaborate this.On this pattern write three more hadis and write outline their main teachings.