• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey guys! can u help me and tell me what is simplistic statement? in bengal 14 mark qs (was partition of bengal more important than its reversal? do u agree or disagree? Give reasons to your asnwer) The simplistic statement says it wanted to be free? what does it mean? and what is a simplistic statement?

the reversal was more important . n this was bcuz assasination attempts were made on the life of viceroy lord minto by sum hindu national extremist aand this threatened the british government
secondly, the sawasdeshi movement was started by the congress in which hindus of west bengal boycotted all british goods and it threatened the british economy . commercial and business activities had been halted as workers had organized a number of strikes
hope this helps . . . :)

Reaction score
the reversal was more important . n this was bcuz assasination attempts were made on the life of viceroy lord minto by sum hindu national extremist aand this threatened the british government
secondly, the sawasdeshi movement was started by the congress in which hindus of west bengal boycotted all british goods and it threatened the british economy . commercial and business activities had been halted as workers had organized a number of strikes
hope this helps . . . :)
The partition was also important because it was to large to govern as a one unit,It is the densely populated area with the population of 85 millions, laws and order was difficult to carried out. The british wanted to break the power of Hindus by giving muslim as another province.

Reaction score
The partition was also important because it was to large to govern as a one unit,It is the densely populated area with the population of 85 millions, laws and order was difficult to carried out. The british wanted to break the power of Hindus by giving muslim as another province.
yes, ur right . .

Reaction score
(a) Give an account of how the Qur’an was compiled in the years following the Prophet’s
death.
(b) Explain why the first community of Muslims thought it was necessary to compile the
Qur’an.

(a) Give an account of how the Qur’an was compiled in the years following the Prophet’s
death.
(b) How did the compilers of Hadiths (muhaddithun) judge between acceptable and
unacceptable Hadiths?
????????????????? :-/ anybody?

Reaction score
here is a model para.

Prophet in his techings made whole muslim community as one body,he described the responsibility of believers in socializing,encouraged brotherly relations amongst whole community members.In this connection prophet said "The believers are like single man if his he is affected and if his head is affected he is all affected".This means that we can be dependant on our muslim brothers,we should respond to our brothers difficulties unitedly by feeling the pain of difficulty as ours.

Just futher elaborate this.On this pattern write three more hadis and write outline their main teachings.
thnks a lot! :)

Reaction score
death.
(b) Explain why the first community of Muslims thought it was necessary to compile the
Qur’an.

death.
unacceptable Hadiths?
the first and third questions have same answer .
i ll answer the part(b) of question 1 first.

-to preserve quran for all generations to come
-to make quran accessible to every one
-maintain unity of muslims
-to avoid rival interpretion getting established
just elabrorate them.

Reaction score
death.
Qur’an.

death.
unacceptable Hadiths?
1(a) just simply write down the compilation under first community, hazrat abubakr, hazrat umar's convincing, hazrat zaid bin sabit, hazrat hafsa, hazrat huzaifa, hazrat usman.. farkhanda book explains this all very clearly !
(b) authenticity, for future generation, or will be lost, practice the quran in future, prevent from corruption, uniformity of recitation, facilitate the commandment of Allah, to stop the clashes between people, to be used for laws and orders.
2(a) same as 1(a)
(b)use the book dr. iftikhar ul haq.. pages from 204-205.... it gives very good answer for this question... just check that :)

Reaction score
1(a) just simply write down the compilation under first community, hazrat abubakr, hazrat umar's convincing, hazrat zaid bin sabit, hazrat hafsa, hazrat huzaifa, hazrat usman.. farkhanda book explains this all very clearly !
(b) authenticity, for future generation, or will be lost, practice the quran in future, prevent from corruption, uniformity of recitation, facilitate the commandment of Allah, to stop the clashes between people, to be used for laws and orders.
2(a) same as 1(a)
(b)use the book dr. iftikhar ul haq.. pages from 204-205.... it gives very good answer for this question... just check that :)
thnks!!! :) :)

Reaction score
the first and third questions have same answer .
i ll answer the part(b) of question 1 first.

-to preserve quran for all generations to come
-to make quran accessible to every one
-maintain unity of muslims
-to avoid rival interpretion getting established
just elabrorate them.
thnku!! :)

Reaction score
how the two main sources of Islamic legal thinking are related?????? :-/
check out page no 164 of farkhanda.... it gives ur complete answer... rest it is that quran being word of Allah is brief so holyprophet (saw) give us the practical interpretation by his own example ... examples of salat, zakat, conduct and trade should be included :)

Reaction score
Hey can somebody who has already scored an A* in Pak Studies write down a full fledged model answer for any b) part and c) part question? I want to compare the STYLE and PATTERN with my own answers and see why my teacher is cutting so many of my marks and is also deviating us from the CIE pattern described to us in 9th grade.......there are only a few months lest until the exam and i am desperate to find out what is going wrong! Please help!!! I am very worried.:cry:

Reaction score
Q1. Describe the role of Ansar and Muhajireen in the development of Islam [10]
Q2. Describe the conduct/role of Prophet (PBUH) in any two treaties [10]
Help is greatly appreciated !!! :)

Reaction score
Q1. Describe the role of Ansar and Muhajireen in the development of Islam [10]
Q2. Describe the conduct/role of Prophet (PBUH) in any two treaties [10]
Help is greatly appreciated !!! :)
yes i also need some points for these questions.... please if anyone can help ??

Reaction score
Hey can somebody who has already scored an A* in Pak Studies write down a full fledged model answer for any b) part and c) part question? I want to compare the STYLE and PATTERN with my own answers and see why my teacher is cutting so many of my marks and is also deviating us from the CIE pattern described to us in 9th grade.......there are only a few months lest until the exam and i am desperate to find out what is going wrong! Please help!!! I am very worried.:cry:
well, first tell me what your present teacher says how to attempt these questions?

Actually, part b question is a reasoning question in hich u are suppose to write 3 well explained reasons in separate paragraphs , each reason should be precise , fully explained in 5 -6 lines

And in Part c , just explain 5-7 factors in separate paragraphs and then give a conclusion at the end!!

Hope u get it!!