• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
-Appointed By the Prophet
-They wrote down revelations
-played a key role in preservation of the Quran-
i think
--Maybe u can also include that their importance can be judged by the fact that they and all other companions were chosen for Prophet (PBUH) By Allah Himself.
Correct me if im wrong,,

Reaction score
complete answer? i ll in a bit but for now this
Causes
· Fear of breakup of Turkey
· To save the Caliph of Turkey
· Muslims mistrust of West/Afghan, Persian
· Cooperation of Hindu-Muslims – Lucknow Pact/Non-cooperation Movement.

OFF TOPIC, just in case

Failure
· Aim of Hindus/Gandhi – Self-rule/Chaura Chauri incident
· Hijrat Movement
· Abolishment of Khilafat – 1924
Importance
· United Muslims and Hindus against British Rule
· Muslims realized that they have political power and can fight for their rights
· Muslims realized they can’t rely on Hindus or British, brought them closer to Pakistan.
Effects
· Because of failure of Hijrat Movement, Muslims lost their jobs, property and education.
· Communal violence – different opinion on self-rule
-You can also include the "Failure Of Mopilla Rebellion" in the causes of failure , also you can describe the "Failure Of the Khilafat Conferences"

Reaction score
Why did lucknow pact cam about?? can any1 plx answer dis? there seem to be so many reasons yet still there is only one.(thts wht i feel) pls give me an answer which will get me 7/7
--Just describe these points and you will surely cram 7/7..
1) Muslims lost trust in British due to the reversal of partition of Bengal.
2) Both the parties were not happy with the Morley Minto reforms (Indian Councils Act).
3) This was the first time when both parties agreed on each others demands , Seperate Electorates And Weightage (Muslim League) and Self-Rule (Congress).
4) Due to Britain participation in WW1 they knew they could get concessions and accept their demands for future constitution .

--Just describe 3 Of the points and you will surely get 7/7..
How I'm Sure...Got 95 Marks in my mocks in Pk Studies.

Just Follow this pattern.

-Simplistic statement : There were many reasons why the Lucknow Pact Came About.
-Identification Of Reasons : State three reasons in three seperate lines.
-Explanation Of Reasons : Explain the reasons in seperate Paragraphs...

--Hope I Helped

Reaction score
--Maybe u can also include that their importance can be judged by the fact that they and all other companions were chosen for Prophet (PBUH) By Allah Himself.
Correct me if im wrong,,
Scribes make sure that there was a written collection with them, As Holy prophet(pbuh) Could not read or write, they play important role in writing of the Quran, Allah has save Quran through them.The collection they produce form the basis of collection compiled during the time of Abu Bakr,
What about this?

Reaction score
Hey guys please help me out in this question .
Q) Describe the part played by muslims and non-muslims for establishing a community in Medinah. [10]

Reaction score
Help me out..
b) Why did Zia-Ul-Haq introduce his package of Islamic law between 1979 and 1988 (7)
Don't tell me to look in the marking scheme cause I already read it...but didn't get it..lol...
(May / June 2011)
Also I would like to ask whether "The Round Table Conferences" were successful or not..
I think not but it is stated in the marking scheme (Simplistic St) that they were quite successful ???

Reaction score
3 (a) Giving one example in each case, show how the life of the Prophet
provides a model for Muslims:
(i) in their treatment of other Muslims,
(ii) in their treatment of non-Muslims,
(iii) in dealing with opposition, and
(iv) in business transactions.

Reaction score
3 (a) Describe the main teachings of the Qur’an about:
(ii) relations between Muslims and non-Muslims,
(iii) the position of women as wives.

Reaction score
Why did Zia-ul-Haq introduce his package of Islamic laws between 1979 and 1988? [7]

plz if anyone can give the complete explained answer !! :D !! *likes guaranteed* :p

Reaction score
hey!
i'm a little confused in the 'carnatic wars', can you please help me out and explain it to me?
help would be highly appreciated. :)

Reaction score
hey!
i'm a little confused in the 'carnatic wars', can you please help me out and explain it to me?
help would be highly appreciated. :)
m also confused wid the carnatic wars.. truxt me help ka koi faida nae... i jxt ended up gettin more cnfused.. :p