• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Why did Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto come to power in 1971? [7] dese two questionx r of BHUTTO that needs to be answered !! :) :)

Just write briefly about how Pakistan lost the 1971 war and the separation of east pak. Also write about how the defeat in the war led to yahya khan resigning and being replaced by bhutto.

Reaction score
Just write briefly about how Pakistan lost the 1971 war and the separation of east pak. Also write about how the defeat in the war led to yahya khan resigning and being replaced by bhutto.
hm... u said r not doing sec#3 liar :p :D

Reaction score
How Important were Jinnah's fourteen points.Discuss(14)
Can somebody please help me with this question?What should be the main points in this.....????Please help!
thanks;)

Reaction score
How Important were Jinnah's fourteen points.Discuss(14)
Can somebody please help me with this question?What should be the main points in this.....????Please help!
thanks;)
the fourteen mark question is impossible but a 7 mark question is possible!!

Reaction score
Sindhi was promoted more than any other language between 1947 and 1988.' do you agree? Give reasons. (14)

Reaction score
This year we will have to write the answers of the Islamiyat paper on the question sheet but if our answer doesn't fit there, extra answer sheets will be allowed right?

Reaction score
Help me out..
b) Why did Zia-Ul-Haq introduce his package of Islamic law between 1979 and 1988 (7)
Don't tell me to look in the marking scheme cause I already read it...but didn't get it..lol...
(May / June 2011)
Also I would like to ask whether "The Round Table Conferences" were successful or not..
I think not but it is stated in the marking scheme (Simplistic St) that they were quite successful ???
RTCs were partially successful and partially unsuccessful, dont forget they are written by british examiners, biased.