• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Wait....then what is the treaty of varsailles? I'm getting confused here o_O
It was one of the peace treaties at the end of the First World War. It was signed in 1919 to end the state of war
between Britain and Germany with its Allies. As a result Germany had to pay money to Britain and its allies.
Germany was split and Poland was created. ( treaty of versailes ) HOPE IT HELPS :)

Reaction score
Wait....then what is the treaty of varsailles? I'm getting confused here o_O
this was treaty signed after the WW1 in 1919.by the french and british as co corporatism.This treaty ensured that all the defeated countries were to become the part of british and french colonial rule.They were to fully exercise their power in those countries. exploit the resource and didn't allow the country itself to make the army base or any stance, bu the country would be protected by french troops.the british and french would have all the access to their defence trade and foreign policies. i Hope this helped!!!;)

Reaction score
tell me the paper year and season and i'll check it!!
sorry i cant find the paper...=( but we were suposed to compare the importance of jinnah's points with his other achievemnets...bt i dont understand how the !4 poits are important!

Can anyone also tell me what were the early successes of tipu sultan?And how was Ranjjit singh a problem for the british?

Reaction score
Islamiat .
is it possible for a question entirely on Ijma or Qiyas of 10 marks to come ??

Reaction score
i have two questions
Q1 (a) what are the daily observance of ramadan fast? (4)
(b) explain why this fast is important for muslims? (10)

Q2 (a) give brief descriptions of the ways in which fasting and almsgiving are carried out? (10)
(b) show how this two pillars keep the community together? (4)

Reaction score
sorry i cant find the paper...=( but we were suposed to compare the importance of jinnah's points with his other achievemnets...bt i dont understand how the !4 poits are important!

Can anyone also tell me what were the early successes of tipu sultan?And how was Ranjjit singh a problem for the british?

You mean this question :
'The 14 points were jinnah's greatest achievement in the years 1929-1947.' do you agree? Explain (14)

Reaction score

according to analysis:- the points he gave become the future agreement of any talks or treaty signed between the muslims and hindus or british. meaning jinah wanted all these points to be accepted by demanding them in every negotiation. As all these points were never been agreed by the british and hindus.due to it he started to develop hatred , that british or hindus will never give them their rights. So for the muslims to get their rights they needed a separate homeland.
Secondly, its quite clear that if you see these points collectively you'll see that jinah was asking for whole lot of things most probably he wanted to run the whole government of india with full rights given to muslims with no obstruction from british and hindus.This also means that indirectly the 14 points were the demand of separate homeland.As on the basis of these reforms the agenda of separate homeland was also derived at time of pakistan resolution 1940.(this is the fact proven by many people)

Reaction score
Why was the division of the armed forces and military assets a problem for Pakistan in 1947? (7) can anyone tell me da 3 points to be explained here plz :)

Reaction score
Islamiat .
is it possible for a question entirely on Ijma or Qiyas of 10 marks to come ??

till last year when i gave the paper...no it wasnt possible...and even if it does..it would come through like if the answer is still ambigous from Quran and Hadith, whats to be referred and something like that!! :D

Reaction score
Why was the governmet of india act 1935 important for the future of sub-continent?
any help please..?

Reaction score
why was the govt of india act so important to the future of the subcontinent ?(7)

The last major legislation before independence passed by the british was the Government of India Act 1935.

Though it was rejected all over India , it was to play a key role in the future of the sub continent .
India was given a status of federation , federal government established at the centre for the first time meant that the princely states which previously had very little say in India now had the option and choice whether to participate politically in affairs which concerned the sub continent . This was something that British were hesitant to grant earlier but they soon realised that it was necessary to make concessions now .

Also , provincial autonomy which had been demanded by the Indians on a number of times was granted which meant that the government of every province was allowed to devise and carry out its own policy and programmes . They were also to be responsible for its own legislature , this was also the first time this was granted expressing the eagerness of the British Government to make concessions. The provinces now had ministers to control every department except when governers chose to intervene in cases of public order or veto a bill they disliked .
New provinces were set up and increased to eleven by giving NWFP the status of a fully fledged status . This meant that there were now additional voting rights for local population to vote – some five times the previous members at 35 million in total . But a drawback was that still only 25 % of Indian population was allowed to vote in provincial elections .

However , key decisions relating to external relations and defence were retained by the British which was causing resentment and rejections of the Act all over by the Muslim League , Congress and complete India . But Government of India Act was perhaps the most important ever drawn constitution in INDIA.

Reaction score
Thanks but shouldn't 3rd june plan also be included?
I've already included 6 points... If u want to add the 3 June Plan add it... But I think u shouldn't coz of the lack of time but if u have time add it...
--Hope I Helped---

Reaction score
wbout need for constitutional proposals as councils act had been rejected. nd the realization tht there has to be cooperation between the 2 if concessions were to be gained. cn i write these 2?
--I've already stated that Muslims And Congress were unhappy about Indian Councils Act (Morley Minto Refoms) as it didn't give them any real political power. (Refer to Point 2)
--I've Also described the co-orperation thing... (Refer to point 3)
--Hope I Helped---

Reaction score
why was the govt of india act so important to the future of the subcontinent ?(7)

The last major legislation before independence passed by the british was the Government of India Act 1935.

Though it was rejected all over India , it was to play a key role in the future of the sub continent .
India was given a status of federation , federal government established at the centre for the first time meant that the princely states which previously had very little say in India now had the option and choice whether to participate politically in affairs which concerned the sub continent . This was something that British were hesitant to grant earlier but they soon realised that it was necessary to make concessions now .

Also , provincial autonomy which had been demanded by the Indians on a number of times was granted which meant that the government of every province was allowed to devise and carry out its own policy and programmes . They were also to be responsible for its own legislature , this was also the first time this was granted expressing the eagerness of the British Government to make concessions. The provinces now had ministers to control every department except when governers chose to intervene in cases of public order or veto a bill they disliked .
New provinces were set up and increased to eleven by giving NWFP the status of a fully fledged status . This meant that there were now additional voting rights for local population to vote – some five times the previous members at 35 million in total . But a drawback was that still only 25 % of Indian population was allowed to vote in provincial elections .

However , key decisions relating to external relations and defence were retained by the British which was causing resentment and rejections of the Act all over by the Muslim League , Congress and complete India . But Government of India Act was perhaps the most important ever drawn constitution in INDIA.

Shouldn't the 1937 elections be included in this?

Reaction score
Why was the division of the armed forces and military assets a problem for Pakistan in 1947? (7) can anyone tell me da 3 points to be explained here plz :)
- The army equipment awarded to Pakistan was rusted and outdated.
- There were no ordinance factory in Pakistan while India had 16 and it refused to hand over any (later 60 million rupees were given to Pakistan to make an Ordinance Factory . It was made at Wah)
-A big problem for Pakistan was that its army comprising of 150,000 men needed 4000 officers.There were only 2500 trained Muslim officers as the British Indian army had preferred Hindu officers. (Pakistan was forced to take 500 British Officers temporarily until officers were trained).

--HOPE I HELPED---

Reaction score
Why was the governmet of india act 1935 important for the future of sub-continent?
any help please..?
--Govt. of Indian Act was important as the negotiation between the British and the Indians started on Equal footing resulting in the development of Pakistan.
--It gave Indians the opportunity to form ministries under 1937 elections which gave a great realization to the Muslims of the congress tyranny which led them to think of having their own state.
3)It was the final constitution before partition and it became the interim constitution of the two new countries until they made their own constitutions.

--HOPE I HELPED---