• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Islamiat question- do we need to know details about the battles fought during the reigns of the caliphs???

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

I know! 4 marks Question is very easy! :)
aoa guys,
i have got a query, can anyone pls tell me how many points we have to give in 4 marks question, 7 marks and others :) or is there any other way to give a strong answer.
looking forward......peace :)

Reaction score
aoa guys,
i have got a query, can anyone pls tell me how many points we have to give in 4 marks question, 7 marks and others :) or is there any other way to give a strong answer.
Go through this thread, I've explained how to solve each of the questions.

Reaction score
aoa guys,
in 4 marks question, u hv to tell 4 facts. for example if they ask u wat is PRODA, u myt want to tell wat it stands for, wen did it occur, who initialized it and then sum explaination dat wat it is.
in 7 mark question giv three reasons, explained nycly. giving 3 paragraphs wud clear things out. end every reason wid a concluding sentence startng wid words like therefore, hence, thats why and etc.
in 14 mark question, giv 5 reasons fully explained nd briefly state 2 more , i.e. 7 reasons to b on a safe side. again reasons wud b ended wid concluding sentences to link everything up. it is very essential to end ur 14 mark quesion wid a concluding paragraph in which u answer wat ur opinion is. for example if the question is "Greased catridges was the major reason for the start of Indian Revolt. Do u agree" so in ur dat last paragraph u hv to answer "do u agree part". if u think yes greasd catridges was the main reason den say yes nd outline the reason y u think so. if u think theres sum other major reason den state that and outline the reason y u think so.
i hope dat helpd. if u hv any more queries then u may ask.

Reaction score
in 4 marks question, u hv to tell 4 facts. for example if they ask u wat is PRODA, u myt want to tell wat it stands for, wen did it occur, who initialized it and then sum explaination dat wat it is.
in 7 mark question giv three reasons, explained nycly. giving 3 paragraphs wud clear things out. end every reason wid a concluding sentence startng wid words like therefore, hence, thats why and etc.
in 14 mark question, giv 5 reasons fully explained nd briefly state 2 more , i.e. 7 reasons to b on a safe side. again reasons wud b ended wid concluding sentences to link everything up. it is very essential to end ur 14 mark quesion wid a concluding paragraph in which u answer wat ur opinion is. for example if the question is "Greased catridges was the major reason for the start of Indian Revolt. Do u agree" so in ur dat last paragraph u hv to answer "do u agree part". if u think yes greasd catridges was the main reason den say yes nd outline the reason y u think so. if u think theres sum other major reason den state that and outline the reason y u think so.
My apologies for butting in but in 7 marks question you've to write at least 4 points and explain them.

Reaction score
My apologies for butting in but in 7 marks question you've to write at least 4 points and explain them.
its ok :) nd yea writing 4 is also gud. dznt matter. in fact it givs a wider margin. i said 3 cz u no tym is quiet limited

Reaction score
thank u s much :)

Reaction score
Hey
I got got holiday homework of getting past papers from 2001 to 2011 related to Articles of Faith,Pillars of Islam and Life in Madinah. Plz help me in finding past papers related to these topics.

Reaction score
How to improve Urdu Vocabulary and how to learn locations and map reading.
read urdu newspaper daily. try to learn new words. learn urdu idioms from ur urdu buk and wen u write essays, try to use ur newly learnd words wherever appropriate. and locations u mean for those cities needed for geography?

Reaction score
aoa,
Previously candidates were given answer scripts to answer on them ,thus,they could write as much as possible but now as we all know that we must write on the lines provided below every q in the subjects already mentioned.I wanna know can we write on the space that starts when lines finish(i.e the gap between the lines for previous q and the new q's statement ...the blank space). Is it allowed by CIE?Can we use the last blank page if our answer is longer than the lines provided?