• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
plz, help in this question too,
what were bhutto's policies? (4 marks)
Just use the nigel kelly new edition , trust me it has everything needed ,
I just and just studied from it and did not fell to what crap books (ie Bajwas or smith book) my teachers told me to read !
In cie , we dont need a lot of details , we need to be accurate and precise and this accuracy and preciseness is fullfilled by nigel kelly book .
Nigel Kelly + Mark scheme = A*
Trust me , i got it that way !
As far as islamiat is concerned , there is a guy named muzammil , and man o man , he is one hell of a teacher , just 'RATTAFY' his notes and an A* is guaranteed .
That is my experiance ...

Reaction score
Im going to sit for these subjects in May /June 2013,and i just studied them in 2011 and i haven't even learned anything yet cause i changed my school and was homeschooling for igcse this year.Any tips on how to plan my preparation for getting A* in these subjects?.I was pretty good at these subjects back in 2011.So any tips? Please help,thanks.
Here are my set of tips ,
For pakstudies :
Just stick to nigel kelly and mark scheme and do not go to bajwa ... kelly is accurate and precise
For islamiat :
Stick to Farkhanda noor and Mustafa draper book , Sir muzammil notes will help you to !

Reaction score
physical factors that control the distribution of the different types of forests and the human factors which have reduced thier extent

can anybody plz gimme da xact answer 2 this question frm geography

Reaction score
I would really appreciate some help with the following question: Q b) Why was the Objectives Resolution passsed? (7 Marks). Thanks in advance. Please answer this quickly :)

Reaction score
I would really appreciate some help with the following question: Q b) Why was the Objectives Resolution passsed? (7 Marks). Thanks in advance. Please answer this quickly :)
1) wanted to make a constitution on which the pakistan's legislative system is to be based upon.
2) remove the power of the political parties by introducing unitary form of government

Reaction score
Q:Write the names of the twelve of the wives of Holy Prophet(pbuh).
In this question which one do we have to include as a wife and which one as a slave girl from H.Rehana and H.Maria Qibtia?

Reaction score
guys i NEED original pakistan studies paper 2 notes by iftikhar ul haq !plz help me

Reaction score
Some times the checking depends on the mood of examiners also?
Some times people expecting A get D and people expecting D get A....
yess it does happen but not to "this" extent i mean kae....the one expecting an A can get a B and the one getting a B can get an A

Reaction score
People, I'm appearing in Islamiat on the 8th and 10th. I have some questions which I'd be grateful if you could answer (Just points would be fine too!)

(2058/1, October/November 2009, Q 2)
(a) -Write an account of the ways in which the Quran was revealed to the Prophet between the years 610 and 632. [10]
(b) -What does the Prophet's first experience of revelation tell us about the nature of prophethood in Islam? [4]

(2058/1, May/June 2009, Q 3)
(a) -Describe the events of two battles fought by the Prophet while he was a leader of the community at Madina. [10]
(b) -How does his conduct of one of these battles provide a model for the Muslims today when they face difficulties? [4]

Waiting for your helpful replies.
-Nervous Candidate

Reaction score
Q2 a) as holy prophet (PBUH) reached the age of forty, he became more n more fond of solitude
started retiring in cave of Hira and meditated n pondred over the situation of his ppl , also he never himself induldge in polytheistic ideas
one day towards the end of Ramazan he was in cave of hira when suddenly angel Jibrael apperaed n askd him to read
startled by what he has been asked he replied ' I cannnot read ', the angel hugged him n and asked him to which he replied the same
this was repeted thrice until the angel pressed him from his chest and recited the first five verses of Surah Alaq
"Read in the name...." (96:1-5)
after the 1st revelation , the revelations ceased for a certain period called ' Fatra ' (to make understanding, application and memorisation of revelation easier)
the revelations started in 610 AD n continued for aperiod of about 22 years 5 months and 14 days
Holy prophet (PBUH) recieved the last reveation in plain of arafatin 632 AD after he had performed hajj and delivered the sermon
... This day have I... " (Al-Maida 5:3)
prophet (PBUH) experienced different sensations whn the revelation came
heard ringing sounds, prespired cold grew heavier etc and also prophet (PBUH) was grabted the honour of speaking directly to Allah more than once
"Verily I saw him while the revelation descended on him on a day severe cold, then it left him, and behold his brow was streaming with sweat" (Bukhari)
"it comes to me sometimes as the ringing of the bell and tis is hardest on me" (Bukhari)
the angel wud sometimes appear as human being or in his original form
as soon as the Holy prophet (PBUH) receieved a revelation he would recite it to his companions who wrote them down on date palm leaves, bones of camels, tablets of stones and pieces of leather
Here u go.. Hope i helped :)

Reaction score
Q3 a) Muslims had barely settled at Madinah whn Quraish set a word to hand over prophet (PBUH) and the emigrants being jealous of growing strength of the Muslims and their increasing influence
the permission has ;aredy been granted to the Muslims to fight aginst the unbelievers
"Fight in the cause of Allah, those who fight you" (2:190)
While returning back from Syria Abu Sufyan waith an army of 1000 men and a number of camles and horses camped at Badr, the holy prophet (PBUH) marched too with army of 313 men and a few camels and horses
and camels and they both met in combat
Prophet (PBUH) prayed to Allah : O Allah ! If this samll band of men perished then there would be no one alive to worship you and ypur faith will be destroyed forever"
Thus Quraish was defeated and Muslims were granted victory
Quran refers " Remember when ye imploerd the assistance of your Lord and he answered ' I will you with a thousand of angels, ranks on ranks " (8:9)
Despite the difference btw the armies Allah had made Muslims victorius and unbelievers astonished " Allah had helped you at Badr when u were a contemptible little force " (3:123)
Quraish was enraged many of thier influential leaders were killed like Utba and they could not digest the fact that they were defeated so they wantde to avenge that
the makkans with an army of 3000 marched to north of Madinah and camped near uhad
it was decided through concensus that Holy prophet (PBUH) 's army would meetthem outside Madinah
they marched with 1000 men however 300 hypocrites deserted under the influence of abdullah bin Ubbaytheir leadre
Muslims however weren't demoralised and fouht with same enthusiasm
Prophet PBUH posted 50 archers and strict instructions were given not to leave the posts
Muslims successful in nearly defeating Makkans and they had fled until Muslims rushed to collect booty
Khalid Bin waled made aa surprise attack and Muslim army defeated
Quran refers to it as " What ye suffered on the day the two armies met was with the leave of Allah in order that He might test the believers (3:166)

Reaction score
My pleasure :)
all Prophets sent by Allah for guifance were human beings, no women, jinn or angel was never accorded the status of the prophet Quran says, " And even before your time, we never sent any but whom We inspired from among the ppl of the very communities to whom the message was to be brought " (12:109) ( I knw it's a bit confusing :p )
Prophecy can't be attained thru penanace and prayer, it is an extremely rare gift of Allah, He gives to whom He wills. No thinker or philosopher can attain an iota of wisdom and intellect in comparison with a person chosen for prophethood " This is the grace of Allah: He grants it to whomsoever He pleases. And Allah is the owner of Immense grace" (62:109)
prophets conveyed to the ppl wateva ws sent to them. No ommision in respect of the deliverance of messages of Allah by any prophet is possible under any circumstances
Formulate ur ans with this !! Best of luck :)