• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I WANT TO ASK THAT IN HISTORY QUESTIONS WE HAVE TO GO DIRECTLY TO LVL 4 OR START FROM LVL 1 ???????? PLZZZZZZ HELP...........

Reaction score
salam everybody.
i will be appearing for pk st this may. i have a real big confusion about the pattern of 14 marks qs in history. plz can someone help me out.

Reaction score
salam everybody.
i will be appearing for pk st this may. i have a real big confusion about the pattern of 14 marks qs in history. plz can someone help me out.
umm if I'm not wrong it's sthg like u have to develop a simplistic statement regarding the question followed by 5-6 well-developed substantial reasons ( as 3 in case of 7 mark qstn ) , supporting the clause n most importantly an evaluation in the end to sum up n give ur own opinion !!

Reaction score
thanks but is it that we have to explain the reason given in the qs statement the most or the reason which we think is the most important ?

Reaction score
Aoa Wr Wb...
we will be able to help you out in better way, if you elaborate what you mean by ^ :)
I mean that if u see the marking schemes, there r levels of marking an answer. so i am asking that do we have to start from level 1 (simplistic statement) or directly go to level 3 (for b type) or level 4( for c type) in which u directly explain the reasons..
Thanx for responding :)

Reaction score
Can anyone provide me the Islamiyat pastpaper for oct/nov 2012? :'( please
it is available. Here u go. :)

Attachments

• 2058_w12_qp_11.pdf
    187.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2058_w12_qp_12.pdf
    249.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 2058_w12_qp_21.pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 2058_w12_qp_22.pdf
    163.5 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Aoa.... i wanted to ask if cie examiners have issue if we use ' S.A.W' with prophet's name...
and if we use... that small swaad type cheez. (if you know what i mean...)

Reaction score
Hello, I need November 2002 Pak. Studies paper 2 markscheme, or if anyone has solved the questions pls? :) thankyou