• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can you leave some part of Geography? I mean not study it completely, like in history you have choice to leave section 3 .

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Who wrote them?
Oh and you don't happen to have their soft copy do you? No offense but the pages seem a bit blurred to me.
Thanks a lot once again.

ur alwayz welcm
these are the notes of sir asim and sorry i don't have soft copy of it i have only hard copy :(

Reaction score
Could any of you tell me how to attempt geography questions? I mean what should we write in 5 marks question and so on and so forth

Reaction score
Can you leave some part of Geography? I mean not study it completely, like in history you have choice to leave section 3 .

geography syllabus is not difficult to complete. it is not lengthy i think it is better if we learn whole syllabus of geography
and do not leave section 3 try to cover all syllabus if u want to get A*

Reaction score
Could any of you tell me how to attempt geography questions? I mean what should we write in 5 marks question and so on and so forth

in geography there is no need to explain for 5 mrk question 10 lines are given and just write 5 points in 10 lines

Reaction score
Can you answer these questions :

1. Why was Bengal partitioned?(7)
2. Was the partition of Bengal more important than its reversal? Give reasons for your answer.(14)

In the Morley-Minto reforms/Montford report do we have to learn exactly what they said? Like the seats of central Assembly were raised to 60 etc.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to get very good grades in these three subjects this year. Can A* holders give me a few tips, please?

Reaction score
Is there any idea that how much lines does the history answer booklet contain as well as the length....... ( plz attacha copy if any )
Same for urdu............

Reaction score
Plz upload the question papers and marking schemes for urdu and islamiat also................. When would the examiner reports be uploades?????????

Reaction score
Plz upload the question papers and marking schemes of Islamiat and Urdu also............ when would the examiner reports be available????????

Reaction score
there is no another book by him. I am just asking that at most palces the information which is given in farkhanda noor's book is change from the information which is given in his book like in farkhanda noor it is written that in migration of abyssinia hazrat jafar (R.A) was in second group but in David's book it is written that hazrat jafar (R.A) was in first group. so in that case we have to follow david's book
if u have any querry see the syllabus
bt i am stdng from farkhanda nur book , i would recommend u this

Reaction score
Why did the Congress and Muslim League reject the Simon Commission ? (7 marks)
Please help me on this question, tell the three points with explanation ! Thanks if you help !

Reaction score
Hello everyone ! Can you tell me that if these points are correct for the question: Why was Khilafat Movement started?
Th answer is :
1) to protect the Khalifa and the unity of the Ottoman Empire
2) as an Anti British protest
3) for self rule and having more representation of Muslims in the government
Please tell me if these are correct. If not tell me what are the correct points! Thanks to anyone who helps I'd be grateful to you !