• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Those Who Think of Hereafter keep in mind
A.Inclination towards goodness
B.Wealth And Property
C.Remaining busy in worldly affairs
D. To amass wealth

Reaction score
IN tHE iSLAMIC ECONOMIC SYSTEM HAS THE BASIC IMPORTANCE ?
A.Inheritance
B. Zakat (poor-die)
C. Spending in the cause of Allah
D. Charity

Reaction score
huma naz's book is very comprehensive and I don't think that u will need to read any other material to study once u study the book well. I would recommend u to go for past papers from 2003-2012 or may be a one or 2 years less. Alternatively if u r not willing to do alot of past papers, read the book.
I guess doin the past papers wud b the best option as u've thoroughly read the complete book. In this way u'll get to noe abt ur wearker areas n the difficulties n then u cud go back to the book n clearify ur doubts. Gud luck :)

Reaction score
someone pls temme how sud I answer a 14 mark question which asks us abt the failures or successes of an event? I mean I shud explain both separately or just explain a factor n give it's successes n failures?

Reaction score
someone pls temme how sud I answer a 14 mark question which asks us abt the failures or successes of an event? I mean I shud explain both separately or just explain a factor n give it's successes n failures?
write failures n success both in different paras. If possible try connecting these paras n at the end write conclusion.

Reaction score
Hey I have a question.
I've learned everything from Huma Naz Sethi's book and now atfer a few days I have my mocks . Should I revise for them ( and then later on also for my o levels) from Muhammad Anwar's book or should I do past papers? Help would be appreciated.
PAST PAPERS!!!! any book cannot lead you to A*. get this thing in mind. think past papers as the only way to prepare for geo. all books sucks. i never found any paper that can be solve by help of book. the knowledge u get from doing past papers is enough to solve the next. start from 2003 onwards.

Reaction score
explain how natural and human factors affect production on small scale holdings? (6)
let's divide the answer into two parts
Natural:
no need to buy chemical fertilisers, animal manure can b used
mostly barani lands if not then can be irrigated through conventional methods which r realtively cheap
crops such as cotton n sugarcane cannot be grown as the soil does not meet the requirement of these crops
Human:
machanisation can not be done on small farms as it is difficult to use machines over there
subsistence holder cannot afford to buy HYV of seeds

Reaction score
Thanks.;)
I have another question. Why did the Muslim League and Congress oppose the Government Of India Act 1935?

Reaction score
Thanks.;)
I have another question. Why did the Muslim League and Congress oppose the Government Of India Act 1935?
the system of govt. introduced couldnot fulfill the requirements of various sections of society.it gave main powers under the british because governor general could use special power in reserved subjects.appointed governors were ving much power,that they could dismiss ministers and whole adminstration during emergency.the main features of central govt wasnot introduced.the system of dyarchy was still present and only 25% of india population could vote

Reaction score
Hey I have a question.
I've learned everything from Huma Naz Sethi's book and now atfer a few days I have my mocks . Should I revise for them ( and then later on also for my o levels) from Muhammad Anwar's book or should I do past papers? Help would be appreciated.
buy the book of dr talat rizvi which have past papers with built in lines

Reaction score
Evaluate how agricultural practice and water management can be improved to prevent waterlogging and salinity from happening

Reaction score
see the geo book by Muhammad Anwar, it's an excellent book !
I know the site but isn't it available in book form?
i don't know

thankyou for ur compliments on my book
im sorry i could not get it published as the publishers wanted me to have a masters degree in geography. Since i recently did my alevels, i had no choice
you can download the book from here
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5gbk65gamme599k

get it printed in black and white
it costs rs.500

go to any photocopier or big market. Take file in usb flash drive. I can recommend some people in lahore who can print in rs500

Reaction score
please tell me in a 6 mark que of adv and disadvantages in geography paper how many adv and disadvantages are we suppose to write

Reaction score
please tell me in a 6 mark que of adv and disadvantages in geography paper how many adv and disadvantages are we suppose to write
2 marks are reserved for each advantage and disadvantage. two more than either be disadvantage or advantage.