• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
c) How successful were the Indian resistance to British attempts to control India? Explain your answer.

Help with this required, please.

Reaction score
Salam every one!
Post your Pak St., Islamiyat and Urdu doubts here. Members here will try and help you out, Insha'Allah!

I have a few questions which need to be answered can u guys help me out ??
Q1)Why did Simon Commission come to India ? [7]
Q2)Why did Simon Commission failed ? [7]
Q3)Why did Nehru published his report in 1928? [7]
Q4)Why did Nehru Report fail? [7]
HELP will be greatly appreciated !! :D
All 4 marks questions
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/history-4-part-questions-compilation-here.13263/

Ameen

Reaction score
these were like banks i think.... they made leagal loans to its member for social benefit n took deposits.... iteqaf group had taken billions of rupees due to which they went bankrupt n 700000 ppl in sharifs native state punjab lost all their life saving

Reaction score
#everyone best of luck for the exams n pray for all :D

image006.gif
:)

Reaction score
Hi all today I gave my retest of the Pakistan Studies and Islamiat Papers of O Levels.In the Islamiat Paper 1,there was a question "Write about God's relationship with His two prophets (not including Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) from the Quran.
The two Prophets which I wrote were
Hazrat Adam and Hazrat Musa as it was asked from the Quran.I didn't mentioned the Surah's.Is My answer right? Thanks

Reaction score
Hi all today I gave my retest of the Pakistan Studies and Islamiat Papers of O Levels.In the Islamiat Paper 1,there was a question "Write about God's relationship with His two prophets (not including Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) from the Quran.
The two Prophets which I wrote were
Hazrat Adam and Hazrat Musa as it was asked from the Quran.I didn't mentioned the Surah's.Is My answer right? Thanks
u shud have done that!