• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
muad bin jabal and abu musa al ashari aint even in my book :D i dont think its gonna come last time also his guess was not that accurate specially paper 2 but anyways goodluck May Allah make it easy for us :) If stuck in the paper do read rabbi zidni ilma and 11 times ya nasiru before the paper starts i hope inshAllah its easy
I read it somewhere else too! Is it true?

Reaction score
Can anyone provide me Islamiat topically arranged refferences?? please..

There are no such references but i can definitely tell you those references which are very important as mentioned by mark scheme they include surah dhariyat 51.56 and surah 2;196 baqara for paper 2 these two references are fr shahada and hajj respectively they are most important

Reaction score
There are no such references but i can definitely tell you those references which are very important as mentioned by mark scheme they include surah dhariyat 51.56 and surah 2;196 baqara for paper 2 these two references are fr shahada and hajj respectively they are most important

Okay ill check'em out.. Thanks anyway....

Reaction score
Al salamu-Alaykum! Hey you guys, are the types of Hadith included? I checked the '13 syllabus & it's not included BUT as I was giving a quick scan to the previous papers, I've encountered a question regarding a type of Hadith; Hadith Qudsi. But it was an '10 paper sooo, should I learn the types or just follow what's there in the current syllabus? Sorry for bothering!

Reaction score
HI guys, i had a doubt that i want to clear out.
i appeared in pak.stds P1 today, and a 14 mark question came that confused me, it was; Q. was the industrial revolution the main reason for britain gaining control of india during the time period of 1750 to 1850?
what was i suppose to write?

Reaction score
Al salamu-Alaykum! Hey you guys, are the types of Hadith included? I checked the '13 syllabus & it's not included BUT as I was giving a quick scan to the previous papers, I've encountered a question regarding a type of Hadith; Hadith Qudsi. But it was an '10 paper sooo, should I learn the types or just follow what's there in the current syllabus? Sorry for bothering!

The question also came in oct nov 2012 it is definitely included according to revision checklist

Reaction score
HI guys, i had a doubt that i want to clear out.
i appeared in pak.stds P1 today, and a 14 mark question came that confused me, it was; Q. was the industrial revolution the main reason for britain gaining control of india during the time period of 1750 to 1850?
what was i suppose to write?

You were supposed to write some important reasons as this was the first time when such a question has come:
Weakness of Indians(No unity, war of succession mainly decline of Mughal Empire) in aroud 3 paras
Strengths of british (indistrial revolution:good leadership )
This is what i think but it was not viable to attempt this question

Reaction score
You were supposed to write some important reasons as this was the first time when such a question has come:
Weakness of Indians(No unity, war of succession mainly decline of Mughal Empire) in aroud 3 paras
Strengths of british (indistrial revolution:good leadership )
This is what i think but it was not viable to attempt this question

i guess i fu**ed up then :/
i wrote about the industrial revolution,
the losses of indians (battle of plassey and etc.)
the interference of the british gov.
there policies and annexations.
are any of these relevent? :(

Reaction score
i guess i fu**ed up then :/
i wrote about the industrial revolution,
the losses of indians (battle of plassey and etc.)
the interference of the british gov.
there policies and annexations.
are any of these relevent? :(

These points can be relevant but only in industrial revolution but do not worry yaar you will get marks as there is a level system of marking dont need to worry focus on geography a lot do mark schemes and inshaAllah these marks will be compensated for Allah does the better always acha can u tell me paper mein aur kya aya history walay mein?

Reaction score
These points can be relevant but only in industrial revolution but do not worry yaar you will get marks as there is a level system of marking dont need to worry focus on geography a lot do mark schemes and inshaAllah these marks will be compensated for Allah does the better always acha can u tell me paper mein aur kya aya history walay mein?

i sure hope so :/
questions that came were
4 marks; how was sindhi promoted?. what was the muhammadan anglo school?. what was the quit-india resolution?.
7 marks; why did the war of 1857 fail?. reasons for the failure of the khilafat movement?.
14 marks; was the simla deputation the most important reason for the formation of the ALML?
was banda matram the main reason for the hatred of the congress rule?
(overall the paper was easy but the 1Q, came out like a bitch :/

Reaction score
q1c I wrote much detail how british were able to benefit frm industrial rev their strenggts then spread of their influence due to their tactics I did mention annexations then obviously the indian weaknesses lack of unity declining mughal empire no great resistance then summed up saying tat if india had unity and resisted british would not have successful so I hope I get 11 to 12 marks