• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I need correct answer to this question from fishing pastpaper question from May 2004

Its an insert question; photograph of a fish farm in Faiz, south of Multan
: Where has the material come from that has been used to make the banks of the pond.

Reaction score
AOA in 7 mark question we just have to write one intro paragraph and then the second paragraph with the explaination of 3 points right or for every three point another 3 para s ????

Reaction score
I need correct answer to this question from fishing pastpaper question from May 2004

Its an insert question; photograph of a fish farm in Faiz, south of Multan
: Where has the material come from that has been used to make the banks of the pond.
well, the photograph will be needed to answer, sp you better post the link :)

Reaction score
i came across this question: "how was Quran revealed to the prophet between 610 and 632 AD?" (10)
i wanted to know if in the answer we are gonna explain the first revelation briefly or in detail?

Reaction score
i came across this question: "how was Quran revealed to the prophet between 610 and 632 AD?" (10)
i wanted to know if in the answer we are gonna explain the first revelation briefly or in detail?
u have to be exact to the question
the question asks how
in the first para, give a brief into of the revelation of the Quran (like why was it revealed and to whom was it revealed, and how the Prophet (S.A.W) told his companions to write down the verses in order to preserve it. u can include the quotation, "We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide a Mercy and Glad Tidings to Muslims."(an-Nahl, 89)
next mention the ways of revelation to the Prophet (S.A.W) when he was in Makkah (ie. Angel Jibrael (A.S), dreams .etc), and give examples of each way of revelation, like for the method Angel Jibrael (A.S), u can mention the first revelation (briefly), for the dreams one (u can quote about the incident when the Jews approached the Prohpet (S.AW) to tell them the story of Yusuf (A.S) and how ALLAH Conveyed the story through a dream to the Prophet (S.A.SW)
the next para should contain the method of revelations to the Prophet (S.A.W) when he was in Madinah. like before make sure to quote incidents about the method of revelation

ur final para should contain the importance of revealing the revelations in such a manner
make sure to quote sufficient quotes and incidents as they can help u reach a Level 4 answer

Reaction score
u have to be exact to the question
the question asks how
in the first para, give a brief into of the revelation of the Quran (like why was it revealed and to whom was it revealed, and how the Prophet (S.A.W) told his companions to write down the verses in order to preserve it. u can include the quotation, "We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide a Mercy and Glad Tidings to Muslims."(an-Nahl, 89)
next mention the ways of revelation to the Prophet (S.A.W) when he was in Makkah (ie. Angel Jibrael (A.S), dreams .etc), and give examples of each way of revelation, like for the method Angel Jibrael (A.S), u can mention the first revelation (briefly), for the dreams one (u can quote about the incident when the Jews approached the Prohpet (S.AW) to tell them the story of Yusuf (A.S) and how ALLAH Conveyed the story through a dream to the Prophet (S.A.SW)
the next para should contain the method of revelations to the Prophet (S.A.W) when he was in Madinah. like before make sure to quote incidents about the method of revelation

ur final para should contain the importance of revealing the revelations in such a manner
make sure to quote sufficient quotes and incidents as they can help u reach a Level 4 answer
are we gonna add the last revelation too? thanks a lot though :)

Reaction score
i needed some quotations to give in the question "how are quran and hadith used in legal thinking?"
if anyone has some, please post them here!
thanks. :)x

Reaction score

1 descriptive paragraph will be enough to give an account of the first revelation

Reaction score
i needed some quotations to give in the question "how are quran and hadith used in legal thinking?"
if anyone has some, please post them here!
thanks. :)x
There are many for this ques, you just have to give Hadis/verses on any legal matter e.g. theft and other crimes, economics, leadership, social life etc when explaining how the Quran and Hadis cover a vast field of legal situations Go over your Islamiat textbooks regarding this topic, you'll find them.

Reaction score

Attachments

• 2059_P1_History_Topical_WITH_COMMENTS_&_MARKING_SCHEME.pdf
    431.3 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Q. the senate was first established in which year of constitution ?
NONE OF THESE

Reaction score
Who said All practices carried out in the period of jahiliyyah are under my feet ?

Hazrat Musa (AS)
Hazrat Ali (RA)
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
Hazrat Umar (RA)

Answer With Reference !

Reaction score
can someone answer this question:
Q:From The Passages You Have Study From The Holy Quran Describe ALLAH'S Relationship With The Mankind? (10)

Reaction score
briefly write the background of khilafat movement ? (3 marks)
when and why was khilafat movement launched ?? (3 MARKS)

anyone plzz help as tommorow is my exam :(

Reaction score
I need help with the following questions?
Q1:How successful an emperor was Aurangzeb?
Q2:How Did Aurangzeb Gain power?
Q3: To what extent was Aurangzeb to blame for the decline of Mughal empire?

Please help thanks..
i have a paper next week :)

Reaction score
O Level Complete Notes of Pakistan Studies (History)

RS 1000 ONLY .........

by Sir Junaid Akhtar in excellent Condition (No Gography - Only History Notes)

http://karachi.olx.com.pk/o-level-pakistan-studies-history-notes-of-junaid-akhtar-new-iid-583361097

Used by me i got straight A* in History paper... Fullfills all requirements of Pakistan Studies syllabus and ideal to prepare for the actual O Level exam!

http://karachi.olx.com.pk/o-level-pakistan-studies-history-notes-of-junaid-akhtar-new-iid-583361097

Discounted Price just Rs 1000 ! so plz hurry !!!!

If anyone need them please email on my Hotmail Account and hurry to avail this wonderful offer

HURRY : RS 1000 ONLY.....

Contact me On my XPC Profile

OLX AD :http://karachi.olx.com.pk/o-level-pakistan-studies-history-notes-of-junaid-akhtar-new-iid-583361097

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shoaib.s.khan.73

Email ID : [email protected]

Reaction score
O Level Complete Notes of Pakistan Studies (History)

RS 1000 ONLY .........

by Sir Junaid Akhtar in excellent Condition (No Gography - Only History Notes)

Used by me i got straight A* in History paper... Fullfills all requirements of Pakistan Studies syllabus and ideal to prepare for the actual O Level exam!

Discounted Price just Rs 1000 ! so plz hurry !!!!

If anyone need them please email on my Hotmail Account and hurry to avail this wonderful offer

HURRY : RS 1000 ONLY.....

Contact me On my XPC Profile

OLX AD :http://karachi.olx.com.pk/o-level-pakistan-studies-history-notes-of-junaid-akhtar-new-iid-583361097

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shoaib.s.khan.73

Email ID : [email protected]
Cant I have notes for Islamiyat of Khurram Hussain.