• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I want a 10 marks answer on Umar ten blessed companion.
I have furkhanda noor book and its has only 2 short paragraphs,I need more material.
You cam talk about his acceptance of Islam
Support for Muslims and Holy Prophet in Makkah
Migration to Madina
Participation in battles
his role in treaty of hudaibiyah
so many verses revealed on his suggestion like verse of veil and restriction of wine
Prophet's saying abt him that if there would be prophet after me that would be umar
gave his daughter Hafsa in marriage of Prophet
contribution in Tabuk expedition

Reaction score
Hy could u help me in these questionss
Q) why did the indian subcontinent attract the british in the early 17 century
Q)why was jinnah's 14 points produced
Q)why was pakistan resolution passed?

Reaction score
You cam talk about his acceptance of Islam
Support for Muslims and Holy Prophet in Makkah
Migration to Madina
Participation in battles
his role in treaty of hudaibiyah
so many verses revealed on his suggestion like verse of veil and restriction of wine
Prophet's saying abt him that if there would be prophet after me that would be umar
gave his daughter Hafsa in marriage of Prophet
contribution in Tabuk expedition
Thankyou.
Ill keep those in mind.

Reaction score
Hy could u help me in these questionss
Q) why did the indian subcontinent attract the british in the early 17 century
Q)why was jinnah's 14 points produced
Q)why was pakistan resolution passed?
A1 India was rich in resources like cotton,diamonds and all of this stuff was cheaply sold in India and British wanted these resources so that he could outdo(beat) the french and dutch with spice trade in india .High population.Less expensive to trade through India.could outdo(beat) the french and dutch with spice trade in india.
A2 Jinnahs 14 points were introduced following rejection to the Nehru report.Nehru report had included nothing for muslims in his report.Nehru report did not support any muslim right.Jinnah introduced these points and it contained all the rights which were to be given to Muslims.
A3 Lahore resolution was passed because it was time for the muslims to a have an independent state.
Tell me if I lacked in something.

Reaction score
ur ans 1 is fine but ans 2&3 has some missing pointss
ans2 about nehr report is one reson there is need to be 2. points
and ans 3 is also same one of the point of ans 3 i guess is congress rule (not sure if wrong plz correct me )
but thx alot for the points

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the answer to the following Questions.

Q. How successful has the promotion of the following regional languages been in
Pakistan between 1947 and 1999?:

(i) Punjabi
(ii) Pushto
(iii) Sindhi

Q. ‘During the Second World War (1939–1945), negotiations aimed at Indian
Independence achieved little.’ Give reasons why you might agree and disagree with
this statement

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the answer to the following Questions.

Q. How successful has the promotion of the following regional languages been in
Pakistan between 1947 and 1999?:

(i) Punjabi
(ii) Pushto
(iii) Sindhi

Q. ‘During the Second World War (1939–1945), negotiations aimed at Indian
Independence achieved little.’ Give reasons why you might agree and disagree with
this statement
Q1 in this type of question you have to tell about only the efforts that has been made to promote these laguage.
punjabi; contribution of sufi saints in promotion of punjabi language. you can also write about the translation of holy Quran in punjabi. taught at university level.
pushto; establishment of pushto academy . rich litereuture(sory i dnt remember xcact spelling)
sindhi; establishment of sindh literetre board. bazm e talib ul maula. sachal sarmast academy. jamshoro uni = sindhiology dept.

Q2 in this type of question write about the sign. events which were aimed at independence during secnd world war.
HOPE THIS WILL WORK , CORRECTION WILL BE APPRECIATED....

Reaction score
Can someone Please Give me a 10 marks answer on Hazrat Ayesha(R.A) and Hazrat Hafsa(R.A) Because in both the books Yasmin Malik and Farkhanda Noor the Content is not enough for a 10 marks answer..!

Reaction score
Q1 in this type of question you have to tell about only the efforts that has been made to promote these laguage.
punjabi; contribution of sufi saints in promotion of punjabi language. you can also write about the translation of holy Quran in punjabi. taught at university level.
pushto; establishment of pushto academy . rich litereuture(sory i dnt remember xcact spelling)
sindhi; establishment of sindh literetre board. bazm e talib ul maula. sachal sarmast academy. jamshoro uni = sindhiology dept.

Q2 in this type of question write about the sign. events which were aimed at independence during secnd world war.
HOPE THIS WILL WORK , CORRECTION WILL BE APPRECIATED....
Yeah it did help me. Thanks. Can you tell me that is the following format for writing a 14 marks Qs correct?
level 1: simplistic statement.
level 2: identify 5 reasons.
level 3: explain the first reason that i have identified in level 2.
level 4: explain the next 2 points after the first one that i have identified in level 2.
level 5: suggestion and evaluation.

Reaction score
I am a little confused about the syllabus of geography. Can anyone tell me which maps, figures, graphs and text is very important? And are the last pages of chapters that contain sustainable development and solutions, necessary?
about maps you can better take help from the cie o level syllabus. actually each and every text contained in the book is important especially about sustainable development. and yes tell do you have past paper book of geo published by redspot?? if yes then at the begining of this you will be able to get points related to all the stuff you need.