• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
karma imtehan
alif bay jeem
city,
date.

Thats the pattern to write these.. n these things should be written on the top Right hand side of the page ...and then u should start the letter..

Thanks sorry I am asking questions on questions but can u tell me... In the translation are we suppose to write as a proper paragraph or sentence by sentence, word by word because in marking scheme it is shown word by word even if not making much sense as paragraph

Reaction score
Thanks sorry I am asking questions on questions but can u tell me... In the translation are we suppose to write as a proper paragraph or sentence by sentence, word by word because in marking scheme it is shown word by word even if not making much sense as paragraph

yeah no worries. :)

All u have to do is to make one proper para of translation.I know its difficult to make one in the first go so what u should do is first translate the sentences(lines) and words and write it ...n then complete the whole thing...and this is ur first draft and do it roughly.
now start coping the stuff from the rough page to the neat one and write the sentences in such a way that it should make sense and should give the meaning. (no need to translate 100% cz thats like impossible) ...and finally give it a shape of one neat paragraph.

P.s if u make a single mistake or not able to translate a certain imp word then u gonna lose 0.5 mark for it ..ie for 2 mistakes 1 mark is lost so do this translation thing very carefully.
Hope u have understood what i have tired to explain.

Reaction score
yeah no worries. :)

All u have to do is to make one proper para of translation.I know its difficult to make one in the first go so what u should do is first translate the sentences(lines) and words and write it ...n then complete the whole thing...and this is ur first draft and do it roughly.
now start coping the stuff from the rough page to the neat one and write the sentences in such a way that it should make sense and should give the meaning. (no need to translate 100% cz thats like impossible) ...and finally give it a shape of one neat paragraph.

P.s if u make a single mistake or not able to translate a certain imp word then u gonna lose 0.5 mark for it ..ie for 2 mistakes 1 mark is lost so do this translation thing very carefully.
Hope u have understood what i have tired to explain.

Thanks a lot :) really helped:) Do pray... Thanks again!