• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Somebody said you had to give reference of 5 surahs in the Allah's relation with his created world. Is that true? :p

Reaction score
t

and what did you write in q2 and q3 ?i hope ur paper went well
AOA!
In Q-2, I wrote about the Allah's relationship with the created world/ mankind, using references from the 5 surahs set in our syllabus. In Q-3, I divided my answer into 3 main stages: secret preaching, preaching among kinsmen/tribe, and finally open preaching, and I also quoted the Quranic verses for each stage.
Alhamdullillah my paper went well. Hope yours was good too. :)

Reaction score
Somebody said you had to give reference of 5 surahs in the Allah's relation with his created world. Is that true? :p
AOA!
We could have given 5 references like one each from the 5 Surahs set in our syllabus about Allah's relationship with the created world/ mankind. :)

Reaction score
can anybody give me tips for geo?
also, I messed up early preaching qs I wrote only about dar-ul-arkam and mount safa, how much will I get out of 10 :'(
and can I cover in p2 and hope for an A* is there any chance :(
AOA!
For Geo, here is a top book that I have which is very good for revision. ;)
Other than this, just go through the marking schemes of past papers: they are really helpful, trust me. :)
And remember, DO NOT FORGET to keep your answers confined only to the given space/ lines: do not go beyond them nor write in the margins.
And do not worry, you can still get good marks in that question... just leave that to Allah and focus on the next papers. :)

Attachments

• Geo revision notes.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 55
Reaction score
Yeah guys it was super easy but in th B part of the 2Q I also talked about the natural environment as well because there was no true mentioning of what type of enviornment so I wrote our responsiblity towards nature. I choose q4 and q 5.

Reaction score
Yeah guys it was super easy but in th B part of the 2Q I also talked about the natural environment as well because there was no true mentioning of what type of enviornment so I wrote our responsiblity towards nature. I choose q4 and q 5.
what did you write in q4 ?
i hope your paper went good
it was an easy paper overall

Reaction score
can anybody give me tips for geo?
also, I messed up early preaching qs I wrote only about dar-ul-arkam and mount safa, how much will I get out of 10 :'(
and can I cover in p2 and hope for an A* is there any chance :(
ratta lagao :p Do as many pastpapers as you can in geo

Reaction score
Can anyone post sir zafar alams notes for paper 2
AOA!
Here are some if they help you. ;)
The pillars of Islam notes can't be uploaded because of 'security error'. (n):unsure:

Attachments

• Hadith1to20printing2.pdf
    423.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Caliphs.pdf
    126.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 5.annual pilgrimage.pdf
    57.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Hadith & Answers.pdf
    71.1 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
What are the best ways to get maximum marks in urdu mazmoon(15 marks)?
And if we are three two choices of letter, speech and mukalma, then which one should we opt???

Reaction score
hey about what is everyone talking about ?? The questions I attempted were totally different !!
In q1 surahs were 1. Surah baqara ( in which hazrat Adam's creation is discussed) 2. surah maidah (in which miracles of hazrat isa are there ) 3. surah kauther
q2 : Angel jibril brought revelation to prophet many times and at different places, show examples to prove this ?
q3 : describe the change in realtionship between prophet and quraish during the period between his marriage to khadija and death of abu talib ?
q4 was regarding emigrants and ansar . I didnt attempt that
q5 was about role of hazrat umar during prophet's lifetime

Reaction score
hey about what is everyone talking about ?? The questions I attempted were totally different !!
In q1 surahs were 1. Surah baqara ( in which hazrat Adam's creation is discussed) 2. surah maidah (in which miracles of hazrat isa are there ) 3. surah kauther
q2 : Angel jibril brought revelation to prophet many times and at different places, show examples to prove this ?
q3 : describe the change in realtionship between prophet and quraish during the period between his marriage to khadija and death of abu talib ?
q4 was regarding emigrants and ansar . I didnt attempt that
q5 was about role of hazrat umar during prophet's lifetime
yes i also got these questions and my friend in pakistan got other questions