• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hey about what is everyone talking about ?? The questions I attempted were totally different !!
In q1 surahs were 1. Surah baqara ( in which hazrat Adam's creation is discussed) 2. surah maidah (in which miracles of hazrat isa are there ) 3. surah kauther
q2 : Angel jibril brought revelation to prophet many times and at different places, show examples to prove this ?
q3 : describe the change in realtionship between prophet and quraish during the period between his marriage to khadija and death of abu talib ?
q4 was regarding emigrants and ansar . I didnt attempt that
q5 was about role of hazrat umar during prophet's lifetime
We had a dif paper where do u live?

Reaction score
hey about what is everyone talking about ?? The questions I attempted were totally different !!
In q1 surahs were 1. Surah baqara ( in which hazrat Adam's creation is discussed) 2. surah maidah (in which miracles of hazrat isa are there ) 3. surah kauther
q2 : Angel jibril brought revelation to prophet many times and at different places, show examples to prove this ?
q3 : describe the change in realtionship between prophet and quraish during the period between his marriage to khadija and death of abu talib ?
q4 was regarding emigrants and ansar . I didnt attempt that
q5 was about role of hazrat umar during prophet's lifetime
yes i also got these questions and my friend in pakistan got other questions
It may be variable 11, we attempted variable 12

Reaction score
Benefits:
1- sehat mand , bimariya nai hoti
2- waqt guzarnay ka bahtreen mashgala
3- school etc time per pohanch Saktay hain

Masail :
1 - young people don't take interest
2- more traffic - more accident chances - kam log chalatay hai is liya
3- parents don't encourage

Improve :
1- wide roads and make foot paths
2- speed limit kam honi chahiya gariyon ki
3- road signals to avoid accidents so that more people could be encouraged for' cycle sawari '

I wrote this ...

Hey I think 2nd bullet was " CYCLE CHALTE WAQT JO MASIAL PESH ATEY HAIN" in that case I am sorry to say but your points ( except 2nd point ) are irrelevnt don't you think... :/ Any way InsHallah Acha result aye ga sb ka....

Reaction score
Guys,is it true that if you start writing on the 3rd point of your urdu essay after the 150 word limit,it will be ignored?
I read in the marking scheme that examiners are permitted to read your essay till the 200 word mark,but my friend says unless you've initiated writing on the 3rd point before 150 words.I'm greatly worried as I began writing on the 3rd point on the 160-162nd word.

Reaction score
Guys,is it true that if you start writing on the 3rd point of your urdu essay after the 150 word limit,it will be ignored?
I read in the marking scheme that examiners are permitted to read your essay till the 200 word mark,but my friend says unless you've initiated writing on the 3rd point before 150 words.I'm greatly worried as I began writing on the 3rd point on the 160-162nd word.

well My teacher told me 150 words is not a deadline but if you complete within 150 words you get extra marks ( mentioned in paper to0) and you can write less then 200 infact I wrote 194 words :3

Reaction score
Hy Every 1 Hope That your paperz r going WELL :)
My History Paper was Good :) Except the 2nd source ( B) q :(
Urdu Pap. was Awesome :)
ISl pap. was Good and easy but i didn't attempt Q 2 V good I Wrote the general Idea and didn't relate it with 5 Quranic passages :( nd in b part of 2nd Q i wrote only moral of the Environment.
I wrote several Refrences in both parts < HOW MANY MARKS COULD I EXPECT IN 2nd Que. >> ?

Reaction score
Same points as mentioned by others here
i.e. first explained the Christian missionaries, then the introduction of English as official language and Western system of education, then the banning of suttee and pardha and other steps by British to undermine Indian culture... I think that's about it. :)
wE have attempted SAME ( :p ) :)

Reaction score
I f***ed up a little in source B and that All India Khilafat conference question.Other than that,it went well.
Talking of Islamiat,I guess we're restricted to the amount of space which is provided for each question.Not sure though.
Me Too :(

Reaction score
Hy Every 1 Hope That your paperz r going WELL :)
My History Paper was Good :) Except the 2nd source ( B) q :(
Urdu Pap. was Awesome :)
ISl pap. was Good and easy but i didn't attempt Q 2 V good I Wrote the general Idea and didn't relate it with 5 Quranic passages :( nd in b part of 2nd Q i wrote only moral of the Environment.
I wrote several Refrences in both parts < HOW MANY MARKS COULD I EXPECT IN 2nd Que. >> ?
dude if you have written with good explanation then you will get 9 -8 marks in Q2 and In the B part if you have justified your points with 2 or more references then you can expect 4-3

Reaction score
Guys, Hist. and Urdu. went well, but ... Islamiat paper went a little cross :(

I mean like I did excellent in the passages question.
Then attempted the second one, it also went good ( almost 5-8 references in a part, and 3 in b part )
Then came the ultimate mistake, I attempted the question on the battles, and after providing a 5 line general statement ( w/ a reference ) I wrote almost half a page about the battle of trench, but ... it wasn't in the options screwed ... but thanks to Allah, I still had 45 minutes left, and so I slashed the Tabuk answer with one two lines, and wrote a one page answer about Battle of Mutah ( 3 references ) , and 3/5 page Battle of Khyber ( 0 references ). And did the b part with 4-5 points.
The next answer about Prophet's preaching I also did well and wrote a couple of references with a 5-7 line b part.
Dunno how much marks I'll get ; - (
Plus, can I get any 1-2 bonus marks for the Tabuk part I did ( 2 -3 references plus very well written )

Reaction score
can anybody tell me how can I provide place specified information in new geo 6 mark qs?
AOA!
You can give examples like in the question of agricultural training facilities, you could mention about University of Agriculture, Faisalabad. And in any question in which you are saying that we should use local raw materials, you could give examples like limestone, clay etc as appropriate.
Also, in a renewable energy question, when you are discussing about wind power potential in Pakistan, you can give e.g of Thatta-Badin wind corridor.
Hope this helped. ;)