• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan studies Paper 1 tommorow

Reaction score
Hey, Good luck to everyone for the paper tommorow, What questions are you people expecting tommorow? I think reformers,RTC,early prolems faced by pakistan and the new chapter will come...

Reaction score
gud luck to u all dont get tensed if its ur first paper and be confident hope u have done everything and prep is complete,and for those who left sec 3 u better be ready to get tensed as if they give 3 ques from Sec 3 then u are doomed ! :D pray and keep praying that u dont get 3 ques from SEC 3 !

Reaction score
during last two sessions i think that sction 3 came in one questions each time nd 4 questions frm 1 n 2 ? znt it so?

Reaction score
NO last session had alot from section 1 and 2, Section 3 is highly expected what the teacher told him, Well lets just pray we all do well..

Reaction score
Dont worry guys .. those who havent touched section 3 ... take a chill pill ! 3 questions from section 1 and 2 , 2 from section 3 .
I'm damn sure ! these guesses are just for tensing us .. dont worry
And yes .. dont leave a single topic from section 1 and 2 if ur leaving 3 ..
Good Luck to everyone . 3 Hours to go :)

Reaction score
Did you write attempted Q1 part c?

If yes, We had to write the causes of the war of independences right? Economic and etc?

Reaction score
Haha...they gave this Titu Mir question so that all the students appearing next year will buy the Nigel Smith book! Very clever move by CIE.

Reaction score
aliatifkhan777 said:
Did you write attempted Q1 part c?

If yes, We had to write the causes of the war of independences right? Economic and etc?

I really hope so since I did quite the same but I don't think so. I mean the question was just asking what educational reform, social, religious reform had the most affect upon the Indians from 1767-1856 (I don't remember the wording correctly but it was quite the same).
I wrote all the grievances the Indians had against the British rule but did not write that it caused the war of Independence etc. But I also wrote the railways improved well-off Indians standard of living also.

Reaction score
I didn't write that as well the WAR CAUSED part, just that it was hated and all, didn't write the railway part :/, i hope i pass the exam, i have a bad feeling about it, in round table i wrote why it was called and explained all three round tables, including gandhis metting with IRWIN.

Reaction score
Yeah that was correct. Mentioning Gandhi meeting with Irwin was important in this question. It was a repeat from June 2008 and Nov 01. However it have been answered poorly in the past. I'm going to quote from the Examiner Report from June 2008.

Again, alas, some candidates failed to read the question. They were not asked to give a narrative of the Conferences, or even to describe the successes or failures of them. Neither did the question require candidates to go back to 1928 and the Nehru Report, nor before that to describe all that happened in these years. The question asked candidates to explain why three Round Table Conferences were required – and, indeed, why any were required at all. This was thus a very different question to ones asked in the past, and candidates must be warned about recycling old answers to old questions. Descriptive answers, however detailed, could at best only score in Level 2. However, there were a number of impressive and well answered scripts that scored highly within Level 3 by addressing the question actually set.

Reaction score
Hmmm. I did mention a bit of Gandhi and Irwin thing but not in detail about their pact. My paper wasn't quite good. Titu Mir stumped me so I had to leave the question. And the last one with Mr. Musharraf was impossible for me to attempt so I had no choice really.

I'm leaving my result to God Almighty. And hope to do Xtremely well in Geography.