• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies Paper 1

Reaction score
Oh, I think i made the 4 mark q''s a bit lengthy. Otherwise an average 7 mark question was like 3/4 or sometimes a page for me.
And 14 marks=2pages. I used an extra booklet, but only 1.5 page of it.
People finished 2 whole booklets in my school O.O

Salman. Is your writing small? How did you write 7 sheets only? Like 1 page per 14 mark question? and 1.25 pages per 4 and 7 mark question.

Reaction score
well they are mad what can i say.
well heres what i do.
4 marks, 1/2 page. or less ten lines to be exact as MS says.
7. .1 page,
14. .about 2 but mostly less like 1.88 of a page

salmanpakrocks said:
are 7 sheets enough ?

Yaar i got 12 sheets in one booklet so why do i take more

Reaction score
SALMAN dont worry if u wrote according to required rules like 7 marks should be 3/4 of a page and 14 marks should be 1.5 to 2 page then it doesnt matter how many sheets u used

Reaction score
I wrote 3-4 lines for 4 marks !! nearly 1/2 page for 7 marks and for 14 marks I wrote 1 page for statment and then 1/2 page for other factors and opinion

Reaction score
ur writing must be small salman isnt it??if it is then relax examiner doesnt got that much time to think over ur length in 7 marks if he identifies 3 reasons and explanation he will award u marks dont worry same is case with 14 marks ur material matter wayyy more then ur length

Reaction score
pretty okay yaar that is correct.sorry man i misunderstood the question,

yaar u sure u wrote all the points in those lines is ur writing that small.

Reaction score
yeah my writing is quite small and I write more than 12 words in one line !! and yeah I explained all the 3 reasons in 7 marks and also did good in 14 marks

Reaction score
see twelve words thats way good yaar well pray yaar please for everyone and not ur self alone thanks ppl great help u have been

Reaction score
AMEEN guys praying is one thing i urge all of u to say prayers 5 times a day and have firm belief in Allah that he will surely help u then u will see the results DO UR BEST ALSO

Reaction score
im following this yaar it helps really believe me it makes u think someone will help u indeed :D

Reaction score
why O why yaar i miss ZUHr becasue of exams only on exam day :(

Yaar sleep early no degrees would work in hereafter if u make ur self awake at night its for u not for Allah,he wants u too perform prayers and do what he tells.

Reaction score
yar eik bat muje bari ajeeb lagti hai i recently before the exam researched islam a bit more quranic tachings zakir laik lectures and then decided to pray 5 times a day and see waht happens because i didnt used to pray more than 2 timesa day it really helped me now i m firm in my prayers i miss zuhr because of my exams :( it starts at 2 and i have to leave from home at 12:15 what we all need to do is pray 5 times a day even after the exams WARNA ALLAH NE KEHNA HAI YE MERA BANDE KO MEIN SIRF APNE KAAM KE LIE YAD ATA HUN

Reaction score
yup constant is the word be constant every time even when we have happiness.

Reaction score
yah the gt will be higher, the paper was definitely easier than any before!