• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies Paper 2 Geography

Reaction score
Man can someone answer these questions or giv me a link to the place from where i can read about it :x

• identify the main imported minerals, where they come from, and in what quantities.

• identify the main metallic and non-metallic mineral resources of Pakistan, and in what quantities they
(i) are extracted
(ii) exist as reserves

• explain the extent to which these can be exploited

Thank you :)

Reaction score
Well read abt the reserves and areas from where minerals are extracted from Hum Naz Sethi book.Well abt the first one u need to have Fazl e Karim book or just search Internet

Reaction score
Yaar this is easy u have to use ur brain as well as the book i guess,see most deposits are thin and very difficult to extract therefore they are difficult to extract and also they are few deposits of mettallic minerals.ill tell u tomorrow here abt where u can find this or abt it so wait.

Reaction score
ooookayyy so it isnt asking about the relativity of extraction to the amount of reserves and sustainability of exploitation ........... its just asking about the extent to which we can utilize them :D