• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

= > Pakistan Studies

Reaction score
i disagree.....(n)
In workshop they can never say not to attempt first there questions .......What do you think if i have nice attempt first three
questions even then they will deduct my marks ???
Its totally illogical......
Rizwan it is totally upto you however if u have chosen qs 123 then u need to mind accuracy and logic. :)

Reaction score
well i mean to say people make mistakes and do forget some points but for these u have to write a satisfying answer inclding all the points :)
Better you just stop this now...!!
If we prepare it in a good way we will never forget anything......Forgetting anything doesn't depend on which question we r attempting.......I think there people also agree with me..!!

Reaction score
but in our mock exams sir junaid akhtar give question 1 and 2 from section 1 and 2 but question 3 from sec 3 ?and when i asked him ha told me that this is a trend and it is not necessary that ques 3 comes from sec 2 so to be on safer side perpare till problems of newly born pakistan.