• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

= > Pakistan Studies

Reaction score
salaam Wr Wb :)

Is the anyone preparing only 2 sections till 1947 for o level Pakistan studies rather than preparing all the three section ???

Reaction score
but i found nawaz sharif and benazir bhutto/Zulfiqar ali bhutto periods very easy,but yeah zia, ayub and yahya are comparatively difficult but better do all of them like i did to get an A* and to remain on the safer side(I did all the Syllabus and Alhamdullilah got an A* :cool:) (y)

Reaction score
Well, i prepared only the first two sections and got an A*. But well, i'd say i was extremely lucky as the 2012 summer paper was very easy. What you must do is cover each and every topic in the first 2 sections. By that i mean try to think possible 4 marks questions that never came before, and be ready for the paper so much that even a new 14 marks question does not baffle you.. Take a look at the post your doubts thread and skim through its earlier messages. You might find something useful in it.

Reaction score
usama321 Bro actually the problem is we r well prepared but what if any question comes which we r unable to understand what to write.....therefore a choice must be there....:)
Well, no one can be hundred percent sure, and nor was i when i went into the hall. Just prepare the first two sections as much as you can, know the pattern of answering the questions i-e how to answer the 14 mark one, what to do in the 7 mark one if there are only 2 possible reasons in the answer etc. The rest is up to Allah. Hope you get good grades

Reaction score
Guyxxxxx latest news!!!! you should concentrate on all 3 secs because lately our teachers have adviced us to answer question1,3,5 , 2,3,5 , 3,4,5 or any other pattern rather than 1,2,3... if u answer questions 123 there are chances of loosing marks.... :cool:

Reaction score
Guyxxxxx latest news!!!! you should concentrate on all 3 secs because lately our teachers have adviced us to answer question1,3,5 , 2,3,5 , 3,4,5 or any other pattern rather than 1,2,3... if u answer questions 123 there are chances of loosing marks.... :cool:
hahaha....:D
wht is this ?? Without any logic there is a chance of loosing marks....:D